P@ig3 v@n z@nt

StinkyPete

What is up with the 4 or 5 dudes on here sad facing and laugh facing every picture/video post? Are you dudes on here having a teary eyed wank or something? I'm confused... you couldnt pay me to be so useless in life that I'd come here daily just to shit on pictures of a woman guaranteed to be better looking than anyone im with or have been with in real life, and certainly worth more money. Sorry to bitch fellas, just making an observation lol

boomstick51

What is up with the 4 or 5 dudes on here sad facing and laugh facing every picture/video post? Are you dudes on here having a teary eyed wank or something? I'm confused... you couldnt pay me to be so useless in life that I'd come here daily just to shit on pictures of a woman guaranteed to be better looking than anyone im with or have been with in real life, and certainly worth more money. Sorry to bitch fellas, just making an observation lol
How does that affect how you view tits and ass?

Who cares.

Zerohood

She isn’t gonna see this bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rubystorm OnlyFans 4