Olympia Valance

PharoahEgypt

Did you just skip getting a life of any worth whatsoever or do you just get your kicks insulting people for the sake of it Einstein?
Once a twat, forever a twat shopkeeper.

shopkeeper? ur one level off insane. that's when ur not here pretending to be someone important, and higher than the rest of us. go back to your books.

Pretending to be someone important?, lol, my god you are paranoid. Although to be fair, with some justification grocer boy. Oh and I'm not higher than the rest of you. .... Just you, you beardy freak.

PharoahEgypt

Grocer boy? Beardy freak? Where do you get this all from?? I'm sure you could find at least two other people here who are continually shit posting others posts on a daily basis, but yet again you chose to pick me as your target? :rolleyes:

You too afraid to pick either a guy like Reap who'll rip your arse off, or the mod who'll likely ban your stupid egotistical ass if you try to piss him off? o_O

Yeah; go on; pick the guy who really doesn't give a shit for your opinion, & right now is blocking your dumb ass so he doesn't have to read any of your future replies..... See ya... LOSER! ;)

Stank1

Grocer boy? Beardy freak? Where do you get this all from?? I'm sure you could find at least two other people here who are continually shit posting others posts on a daily basis, but yet again you chose to pick me as your target? :rolleyes:

You too afraid to pick either a guy like Reap who'll rip your arse off, or the mod who'll likely ban your stupid egotistical ass if you try to piss him off? o_O

Yeah; go on; pick the guy who really doesn't give a shit for your opinion, & right now is blocking your dumb ass so he doesn't have to read any of your future replies..... See ya... LOSER! ;)

You contradicted yourself by saying:

"pick the guy who really doesn't give a shit for your opinion"

Because, obviously you do give a shit about his opinion by replying to him. He must have really got at you with your lengthy post. Pressed some sort of button(s) of yours.

You give dick replies, expect dick replies back.

And really? You have to tell him that you're blocking him? Funny.

cd79

And as usual, the bs emanates from these so-called traders, winding people up by bragging about what they've got - and keeping it to themselves.

I have no problem with Reap. Anyone who quotes Arthur Bomber Harris is fine by me. I've crossed swords with the mod, and been banned, but I don't give 2 shits because I oneupmanned him. And lets be candid about this, what's really to lose? pointless posts from numptys like you. You are just feckless and witless. Clearly I get under your creepy skin. Good, mission accomplished. I don't like you. You just belittle people to make up for your own failings. Go knock one out over your Bonnie Wright stash that you worked so hard to get. ( I know who you are) :) Just saying. Annnnyway, celebrity snatch anyone? that's why we are here right?