Noah Cyrus

P

PharoahEgypt

I think he thought you Meant you wanna see her naked baby pics haha

Well; then HE'S the sick one.... lol. I mean now, of legal age Noah. When I used the phrase 'baby' i meant the proverbial phrase, not of a baby itself.... How can someone confuse that so easily??

F

Fuegona

P

PharoahEgypt

the phrase 'naked as a baby' as used in my context and by most other people, is not meant to be taken literally. it just means fully naked.

now go annoy some other member who cares for trolling. :rolleyes:

F

Fuegona

the phrase 'naked as a baby' as used in my context and by most other people, is not meant to be taken literally. it just means fully naked.

now go annoy some other member who cares for trolling. :rolleyes:
Most other people get the grammar right.

;):cool::p:D;):cool::):rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::eek::rolleyes:o_O:):mad::confused::p:confused::mad:;):(:):cool::eek:o_O:oops::rolleyes::eek:;):oops:

P

PharoahEgypt

Noah Lindsey Cyrus (born January 8, 2000) is an American actress and singer.

For gods sake you bunch of wind up merchants.... The WOMAN is 18, close to 19. Give it a rest. I'm only interested in pix taken as of now! NOT BEFORE! or of any 'babies' whatsoever. Wish I'd used a different analogy now... How about "as naked as the day she was born"? Or would that also be courting stupid comments from those who would then comment that she was 0 yrs old at that point in time, so that makes me a wrong un???

Get a life guys, or failing that, get a friggin dog. It will love you much more than i ever will. o_O

F

Fuegona

Why does the ape keep digging? Surely he should just copy these celebs and shut up till it blows over. Sure, it's fucked up that he wants to see nude baby pics of an 18-year-old, but it'll be forgotten just like all those celeb pedophiles.