new Krysten Ritter pic

B

busenharry

I don't have any proof... but looks more like an identical twin than a lookalike to me... I think it's her, so thanks

X

Xeenopeen91

Looks good to me. And it's JUST like I said in some other thread. whoever has the original sets is still holding onto tons of pics. Like do you all really think if these girls are already taking nudes that they're just going to take 4 to 8 shots (like mysteriously 90% of the fappening leaks)??? I can guarantee you there's more of almost every celeb that got leaked. Notice how the pics that are leaked are really hard to identify if it's the real celeb or not? I think they're doing this on purpose so the some of them can still deny it, and so the situation isn't as hot as it originally was. 32 pics of JLaw leaked and it almost ended the world lol, imagine what 32 pics of Aubrey plaza or Krysten Ritter ect.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Even if you just look at the individual Ritter leaks, some of them are OBVIOUSY part of a much larger set. Like the one of her in black linegere (and topless in a leather jacket and high heels) being photographed on what looks like a back yard patio at her home. There's professional lighting gear and an obvious photographer in the shot and you're telling me there aren't dozens if not hundreds more pics from this set?!?! Nah. Krysten had a professional "boudoir" style erotic photoshoot for her personal use done at her house and these leaks are just the tip of the iceberg.
9years 9years this thread has been dead, WWWWHHHYYYYYY would you bounce it with no content, after 9 years still nothing not a sniff, this did not need discussing all you’ve done is piss people off and create reports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Requests 11
fapper OnlyFans 0
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 14
D Celebs Requests 2
fapper Celebrity Leaked Photos 34