Lost the plot

Doberman

Seems onlyfans girls have done the usual holidays overspend adding no content so now are deciding to send out ridiculously priced content. They have all lost the plot. Onlyfans is finally coming to an end, I am sure the majority of people even world class simps are not going to be paying the prices these girls are asking.

Jiriya

How about the amount of spam accounts sending free trials. I got the same blondebimbo at least 4 different accounts. Seems to be all managed by same group.

ZoomBoy

Seems onlyfans girls have done the usual holidays overspend adding no content so now are deciding to send out ridiculously priced content. They have all lost the plot. Onlyfans is finally coming to an end, I am sure the majority of people even world class simps are not going to be paying the prices these girls are asking.
Totally agree mate, Some bird I follow is demanding $100 a vid and is even threatening to block followers if they don’t buy extra content, despite paying to follow her. Madness.

falliceofjustice

Totally agree mate, Some bird I follow is demanding $100 a vid and is even threatening to block followers if they don’t buy extra content, despite paying to follow her. Madness.
I've seen more than one do that, the last one clearly got a massive backlash cos she deleted the message and posted a cheeky "did anyone see that?" type message instead.

Almost all girls now that I'm seeing have switched to PPV pretty much entirely, with the sub price only covering teasers for the full videos.

Is OnlyFans coming to an end, as in the fad is ending? I ask this because I'm wondering if it's just me or has OnlyFans lost it's appeal to a certain extent? Maybe it's just because I'm no longer following my favorite OnlyFans girl since she has quit thus I'm not keeping up with OnlyFans but I do feel like OnlyFans has kind of lost it's shine and people are kind of over it.

MrMisters

Had an OF 'celeb' ask me for my pic before she would send a saucy vid out... Really? And wanted £100

As long as someone is paying it’ll carry on

But lots have had their day and struggling now

That Jenny Davies had all her eggs in the OF basket and she’s down to bare bones subs now and making next to nothing, serves them right for being greedy as fuck tbh

denpen

The few that I sub to all seem to have increased prices to silly amounts and the content is getting worse.

I think a lot of girls still have the mindset that people are in lockdown still with no where to go and not much else to spend their money on, there's a lot of greed.

I think i'll only continue to pay for the girls I actually know IRL.