L.A.B.

ESCAPEMAN

Bitch. That should be sent to her from a lot of us then she’ll know why nobody is interested in buying videos to see the back of her hand and her shit fake orgasm videos
I didn't have any of this shit when I followed her , seemed OK to me , but know of some who did , she could probably afford to abuse followers several years ago but not now . Her likes for her content during 2020 / 21 were in the 2 to 3 hundreds , what are they now ?

Devilbiss123

I didn't have any of this shit when I followed her , seemed OK to me , but know of some who did , she could probably afford to abuse followers several years ago but not now . Her likes for her content during 2020 / 21 were in the 2 to 3 hundreds , what are they now ?
She has said something similar to me before but not as rude as that, especially after saying she would be sending them for free. I’ll never follow her again. She’s destroyed her body and her content is crap

Devilbiss123

I know she gets more explicit in the $50 dollar posts but she can’t get 20 people to buy that, whereas she’d get close to 200 if she made it for $10. Even showing her pussy uncovered her content still lacks. She seems to play on an appeal that has long since gone