Katherine Ryan

Omega29

Just seen the new series. There are topless Polaroid pics mentioned and brief glimpse but can’t see much

A few mild sex scenes but she stays pretty clothed and bra on

One where bends over wanting to be fucked outside a nightclub and skirt up rubbing herself

PeterW

Just seen the new series. There are topless Polaroid pics mentioned and brief glimpse but can’t see much

A few mild sex scenes but she stays pretty clothed and bra on

One where bends over wanting to be fucked outside a nightclub and skirt up rubbing herself
By "can't see much" do you mean it's entirely obscured or we can see something?

Ice Pop

So I assume she doesn't get her tits out in The Duchess then? The series dropped on Netflix today but there's no mention of Kath's hooters

Degas

Genuinely not being that guy, but the face looks shopped. That being said, They don’t show anything so could easily be her, although I think she is way more of a prude than she makes out on the panel shows. She is likely playing a bit of a character on those shows of course.

It’s a shame though as she has a banging body I’d love to get a shufty at.

Last edited:
B

bob275

She was supposed to get her ass out for this show but the executives told her no. They even filmed it and everything. Shame

Degas

I'll be that guy, I call bullshit, it was just a ploy for people to watch her below par show, and I agree with her having a TV persona, great body but I bet she's just high maintenance and a boring shag.
:D

Yeah, I heard she got her arse out too and it was cut, again possible bullshit. Thing is she is clearly a bit of an thot at heart, given her insta posts.

L

lutherkent

It's not uncommon for actors and actresses have stunt doubles for sex scenes or nude scenes.