Katherine Ryan

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I can't tell because of the angle but is it her?
Kinda looks like her
:D:D:D:D:D It’s not her, that’s the whole reason for posting the pic to put an end to the posts wondering about it, was proven not to be her within about 10 minutes of it originally coming out
I almost don't want it to be her because it's such a fucking disappointment. It looks like a dropped kebab
Difference is I’d eat a dropped kebab:p

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
FFS!!! I'm 6ft 2, 16 stone, very short greying hair and I look more like Katherine Ryan than that!!!!
He‘s also into moonlit walks along the beach, pictures of adorable pussycats, always paying for dinner, opening doors for you and putting you first including hearing about your day, if this is for you DM him for info on the full package:p

Dawnrazor

He‘s also into moonlit walks along the beach, pictures of adorable pussycats, always paying for dinner, opening doors for you and putting you first including hearing about your day, if this is for you DM him for info on the full package:p
I require a bird with big tits and the ability to suck a golf ball through 10ft of garden hose
and looks more like Katherine Ryan than I do or the lass in the photo!

TheProdigalSon

Messiah of all things Fappy
Staff member
Well just to play devil's advocate, I would say the picture is the evidence. The fact that it doesn't really look much like her is the biggest clue. It is just another blonde woman with a long face.
Exactly. I’m not going to get a projector out and go through every difference. To me, and to many others, it’s clearly not her given that he face looks completely different, regardless of what surgery she may or may not have had.
If we’re going to say she looks like Katherine Ryan, then it’s perfectly acceptable for me to say she looks like Oprah Winfrey too