Kate Beckinsale discussion thread

vonraschke

The guy who posted it posted the Benson and Woodley stuff, but he didn't clarify whether that was Beckinsale or not. It's from her set but it's not her. Unless laying on your stomach somehow makes your ass fat and gives you a tan
Yeah I was going to say no way a skinny English waif like Kate Beckinsale has an ass as full as that. Looking at her bikini pictures there's so much of a gap between those cheeks it looks like a third of her ass is missing.

Dyskord01

Yeah I was going to say no way a skinny English waif like Kate Beckinsale has an ass as full as that. Looking at her bikini pictures there's so much of a gap between those cheeks it looks like a third of her ass is missing.
So the question is which tanned brunette in her friend group this is. I mean i have close friends but i aint taking nude pics of them for any reason. So i gotta assume Kate and mystery brunette were intimate or sharring a dude. The whole vibe rings different to Lily and friends casual nudity.

croissant

well known members rarely bump threads with nothing. Captain America 1 is a WKM... don´t speculate much and just apreciate the share