Kaitlyn WWE

K

kyleobrian68

The whole site is not just for leaks you know. There's a part called celebrity nude photos (non leaks) which is where that type of pic should go
That part doesn't get used very much either, no one listens to the rules, no one cares what anyone thinks either, go piss in a corner about it.

Wait, did you go through all my comments to find something else to reply to just because I gave you the silent treatment in another thread? That's just precious...
Oh look, the insecure moron is using italic now cause he doesn't think his text "sounds" important enough. Cute. You are so insecure, insecure moron.

Oh look this is so cute. The insecure moron @MixedFartie is now too scared to speak for himself. He is too scared that if he speaks for himself the bad admin may ban him, so the insecure moron makes an alt account to distract me. Insecure moron is so cute and sad at the same time. Nothing sadder than a man who can't stand up for himself.
Hashtag teardrop.

Are you really letting me have the last word insecure moron? Come on insecure moron. We both know how insecure you are. We both know you need to have the last word, correct insecure moron? We both know the real reason why you are here moron. You won't let some lazy moronic alt account you made in 3 minutes have the last word, right moron? Take the last word away from you? Moron?
Will you give up so easy insecure moron? Will you go to sleep in tears, like you did yesterday insecure moron? Really insecure moron?

Oh, wow. It's great to see him losing his fucking mind just because I don't reply instantly.

Oh look, the insecure moron is using italic again, because, again he is not secure enough. Hashtag Sad. Why do you keep using meaningless terms like "losing his mind" insecure moron? Why did you leave last night in tears again insecure moron? Did mommy dry off your tears again insecure moron?
Hashtag NoMoreTears moron?

Oh insecure moron. You make me feel so important. :)
Look, insecure moron, your tactical and strategical skills stink of insecurity, insecure moron. Very low level stuff insecure moron. Come up with something better insecure moron, here I will give you as much time as you need insecure moron. Hint: the best thing you can do is add me to your ignore list.
I have a question for you insecure moron. Why are french people always so pretentious, arrogant and never deliver insecure moron? All the flair in the world and zero substance, right insecure moron? How do you say "white flag" in french insecure moron?

L

lutherkent

Give it up, you don’t like it when people give you a taste of your own medicine do you?

All these alt accounts messaging you are in fact me

D

DixMatree

Give it up, you don’t like it when people give you a taste of your own medicine do you?

All these alt accounts messaging you are in fact me
Oh look, the attention whore moron is now copying me as well. Hashtag WhatASurprise. Be careful what you say attention hungry moron, admins here may be lazier than your mother when it comes to cleaning jizz out of her bellybutton, but they sure like to press that ban button. You wanna lose your kunt of an account attention hungry moron? Hashtag BRB.
.... why is it always Kim? Lazy ass fucking morons.