If you have a request NOT on this list DON'T ASK

B

BJ fan

There was a video on celebjihad that had a bunch of folders with names like Oprah and (my fap-dream) Tina fey as well as a ton of others on this list. Anyone heard about that?
Vid is still at :

It seems authentic to me on the basis that a short clip of Emily Browning's nude hotel room vid is shown in that leak vid. Note that there's an Emma Watson folder there; wonder what, if anything, is in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BJ fan

In that vid there's 5 columns of celeb folders. If my counting is right, the first four columns have 37 names each, and the last column has 11. So if the vid is authentic, that suggests 159 total celebs (4*37 + 11).

H

happy123

I would like to request Clare Bowen.

I have had a thing for her ever since seeing her on Nashville and I would love to see her pictures if someone could share them.

O

Ollrich1

I would like to request Clare Bowen.

I have had a thing for her ever since seeing her on Nashville and I would love to see her pictures if someone could share them.

Finally someone who not opens a new Thread for that :) And she IS on the List!

They will be shared someday, when de hackers leak them ;)

W

warpwnge

anyone notice that ariana grande and victoria justic have one of the same pics?

H

hamstar

Dont know if anyone knows but if you import the photos into something like picasa of Sony play memories you can read the exif data this shows the photo data including camera manufacture. but the great thing is lots t=of them have gps data attached

R

rashby69

Vid is still at Celeb Jihad:

It seems authentic to me on the basis that a short clip of Emily Browning's nude hotel room vid is shown in that leak vid. Note that there's an Emma Watson folder there; wonder what, if anything, is in it!
you do know that vid is fake right? if you do a screen cap of your desk top its not going to be that blurry so you can't read names and then be perfectly clear for pics

T

Treyveon Moses

I wish first y'all would stop requesting over and over. When the pictures are found they will posted no need to keep asking. Also why are y'all bitching about asking for what's not on the list.? You know why they ask.? Because they have seen that several pics have been posted that is not on the list. So yea. I'm not one to request I helped with this stuff, but I'm still not gonna talk down to the ones who just wanna catxh a good nut.

G

Gnor1

Trying to cut down on clutter isn't talking down to people, at least the way some people say it its not. It's plenty of things I want to see too but being a pest about it wont get me any closer to achieving it. I want to see pics not requests for pics.

B

BJ fan

you do know that vid is fake right? if you do a screen cap of your desk top its not going to be that blurry so you can't read names and then be perfectly clear for pics
I'm no expert on filming, but you CAN read the names with some difficulty. I can clearly see Emma Watson listed. As I said the best evidence for that vid's veracity is the short clip of Emily Browning. That vid hadn't been released at that stage; it was released by CelebJihad a couple of days later.

R

rashby69

I'm no expert on filming, but you CAN read the names with some difficulty. I can clearly see Emma Watson listed. As I said the best evidence for that vid's veracity is the short clip of Emily Browning. That vid hadn't been released at that stage; it was released by CelebJihad a couple of days later.
i had the vid of emily browning before clebjihad put up that vid the only thing they had on there i didn't that got released was anna kindrick and those look like facebook or twiter picss

B

BJ fan

i had the vid of emily browning before clebjihad put up that vid the only thing they had on there i didn't that got released was anna kindrick and those look like facebook or twiter picss
If you had the vid before CelebJihad, why didn't you post it? The first this forum knew of that vid was when I made the Emily Browning vid thread.

R

rashby69

If you had the vid before CelebJihad, why didn't you post it? The first this forum knew of that vid was when I made the Emily Browning vid thread.
i got it off pirate bay with the rest of her pics when they first came out and i don't post many pics unless i want to correct people or show that there are more then whats posted
and if you do a screen cap of your desk top like in that vid it would all be clear not blurry

L

Lamesa1985

I read the Helen Mirian was disappointed that her phone wasn't hacked.

B

BJ fan

The two Frog girls and Ellie Kemper are not on The List! In fact, I think we've had many lately who were not on The List.

G

Gnor1

The two Frog girls and Ellie Kemper are not on The List! In fact, I think we've had many lately who were not on The List.
You should make a list of names that aren't on the list. You seem very passionate about it with the exclamation points you use. Just a suggestion.