Hayley Atwell

P

PharoahEgypt

only the hand bra pic, and a couple that aren't likely her. that fully nude bath shot sometimes credited to her for one, and a mirror selfie. There is a brief nip shot in one of the vids though.

i just got told one guy from Asia paid $500US to that 'protonmail' trader for it..... He wasn't best pleased, as it's about a quarter of his monthly salary. Greed/Overeagerness can get you burnt when trading as a novice, and even as a more seasoned one too. lol.

hammertime4444

only the hand bra pic, and a couple that aren't likely her. that fully nude bath shot sometimes credited to her for one, and a mirror selfie. There is a brief nip shot in one of the vids though.

i just got told one guy from Asia paid $500US to that 'protonmail' trader for it..... He wasn't best pleased, as it's about a quarter of his monthly salary. Greed/Overeagerness can get you burnt when trading as a novice, and even as a more seasoned one too. lol.
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, how desperate do you have to be to pay that much.

He shouldn't be annoyed as long as he was given specifics of what he was buying... things like this are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. It's worth nothing to someone who doesn't know who Hayley Atwell but to a big fan it could be worth more..... If he is stupid enough to pay $500 more fool him lol.

I've no idea what a 'fair' price would be though