Georgia May Foote (Fake Leaks)

F

FrancoTheCat

Am I imagining it or was there a post about this leak yesterday? Where did it go? Never mind, I'll post this anyway, the mouth looks very like hers.georgia_may_foote38.jpg
Find the rest here

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aethos

There was but it probably got deleted because it's not her. Also, you must be seeing things because the bottom of her face looks nothing like the one in the picture

H

Harthosi

Unfortunately this is a case of your heart ruling your head. It's clearly not her. Would be nice if it was though.

C

CRM27

She has implants. Even Stevie fucking Wonder can see that it's not her.

P

PharoahEgypt

stop asking the same question when the pix are already trashed into the fakes section at the bottom of forum home page... everyone knows there were just a few random gmf pix scattered in among random nudes of some other girl with less of a body than gmf should likely have....

H

Harthosi

Asked a million times and quess what ... the answer is still NOT HER

ryansxpress

FollowFollow @georgiafoote
More
Just to clarify the latest story circulating about myself and leaked photos/videos is nonsense. THEY ARE NOT ME. Disgusting the papers can do this.

1:40 AM - 8 Apr 2018

C

Cerealkiller2018

Hopefully with the interest and coverage it might actually spur on one of the hackers to actually hack her and leak some, if she indeed does have any in the first place.

ianc

People keep posting the same pics and the same pics keep getting deleted because they're not her. They've been around for days and doesn't cross people's minds that the reason they're not here is because it's just random amateur bullshit. CJ must be pissing themselves at the free publicity. Amazed the Sun or any other newspapers ran with the story when they ignored some of the genuine ones.

ianc

They've actually been around for months. Saw them on fapptastic ages ago.

Well yeah, they were listed on the same list that produced Kym Marsh, Stacey Solomon, Alex Jones etc but with (fake) next to them. Someone basically invented the set to trade them with other people and get a freebie in return. But Jihad posted them and they've been repeated everywhere since

jon1977

Well looks pretty good to me

Attachments

• 17AF2032-B7FA-4396-9088-ACD5FF96B07B.jpeg
    17AF2032-B7FA-4396-9088-ACD5FF96B07B.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 590
  • 5E9C571C-C187-474D-BB52-2FE5F2A71035.jpeg
    5E9C571C-C187-474D-BB52-2FE5F2A71035.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 553