OnlyFans Georgia Cole (Survival of the Fittest 2018) / GJColeOfficial

Paulowesto

Remember mettisse who won it? Shes gorgeous! Bumped into her twice in merry hill when she was with tristan, stunning in person.

Fappeningfan123

I took the plunge and subscribed. Just one post so far - a bikini picture so far that she'd already posted on Instagram. Not holding high hopes so will probably cancel after the first month.

Fappeningfan123

£12 a month too. I will definitely not be renewing at the end of the month. She hasn't been on the site since the original post either. I think it's unlikely that she's actually making any content either.

123abc1234

5 days since she joined and still no follow-up post.
she put on her instagram few months back that she was testing the waters with onlyfans and that she decided it aint the right thing for her as travel commitments and life apparently. you deffo got ripped off my man.

Fappeningfan123

she put on her instagram few months back that she was testing the waters with onlyfans and that she decided it aint the right thing for her as travel commitments and life apparently. you deffo got ripped off my man.
She posted her link a few days ago to say that she wants to do it and now she's posted two new photos.