Full Fappening Collection Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayux

I've looked everywhere for a nice organized collection of all of three fappenings and find stuff with doubles and missing things. Anyone know a nice download that includes everything, decently organized, with no repeats?

E

Eros

Thats what I thought the Archive link was going to be for. But every time I click it, it takes me to a signup and wants credit card info.

G

Gnor1

3rd one hasn't happened yet. So that's part of the problem. Some people have a lot of fakes. Best bet is get as much as you can and make one.

J

Jayux

3rd one hasn't happened yet. So that's part of the problem. Some people have a lot of fakes. Best bet is get as much as you can and make one.
The 3rd leak has happened, look on thepiratebay, the problem is people have tons of old stuff mixed in with the newer things making for a mess of files.

I

iamican

There are no clean downloads. You will have to sort, guess at fakes, remove suspect files. I would love to see a clean download but the 5 or 6 torrents, the 2 or 3 hidden zips I found are all a complete mess.

I currently have 10.3 GB and a lot of it is duplicates. One day I will clean it up but for now just grab everything before things go in hiding and organize later.
I have the same situation and having a lot of fun sorting them, A LOT of FUN.

D

Doritos

There are no clean downloads. You will have to sort, guess at fakes, remove suspect files. I would love to see a clean download but the 5 or 6 torrents, the 2 or 3 hidden zips I found are all a complete mess.

I currently have 10.3 GB and a lot of it is duplicates. One day I will clean it up but for now just grab everything before things go in hiding and organize later.
are you sharing your collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.