***Fap 4.0***

lonelykid888

How should i download files from mega they tell to download the app then when i proceed to download the file i want (lacey banghard leaks for example) they redirect to the app & does not download

M

MRT1990

Is there a way to get that Supra file working, can't get it to download..

T

Tsui

How should i download files from mega they tell to download the app then when i proceed to download the file i want (lacey banghard leaks for example) they redirect to the app & does not download
You should get the option to choose "download through your browser" as well. This should prompt you to choose a folder to save it to.
If it insists you use the app (and by app I'm assuming you mean the browser integrated add-on), you should be able to access its settings and change the default download directory. Chances are it did download but just didn't tell you it did or where it saved it. Happened to me in the past. What's the link in question?

N

nysunJT

Am struggling to download that Lacey Banghard file. It's 1.89gb...no idea where on my hard drive it disappears if at all. Am 'out of memory' just as I'm about to get it all.

Here it is...I think it's comprised of everything from her social media accounts as much as the hacks.

R

Raulnarrow

Hey im a bit lost about this thing. Is there a safe link where you can download every pic and vid that has been leaked or i am mistaken?

T

Tsui

Am struggling to download that Lacey Banghard file. It's 1.89gb...no idea where on my hard drive it disappears if at all. Am 'out of memory' just as I'm about to get it all.

Here it is...I think it's comprised of everything from her social media accounts as much as the hacks.

If the full zip file is too much (and you have the patience for it..) you could try selecting half of the files so you can get everything in 2 parts. As a matter of fact, let me see if my mega account is still working, maybe I can split that huge number of files into more manageable folders.

Edit: Took longer than expected. Also, the original mega has quite a bit of duplicate pics (like 100MB+ worth of dupes) in there so I had to sort that out as well. Anyway, here's a mega link with everything split up into different, more manageable folders (roughly 200 to 270 MB, except folder 5 which is 800 because it's just one video):

PS: Just right click any of the folders and select whichever download option works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

lonelykid888

You should get the option to choose "download through your browser" as well. This should prompt you to choose a folder to save it to.
If it insists you use the app (and by app I'm assuming you mean the browser integrated add-on), you should be able to access its settings and change the default download directory. Chances are it did download but just didn't tell you it did or where it saved it. Happened to me in the past. What's the link in question?
This one: i downloaded the app but it still wont download the file

T

Tsui

This one: i downloaded the app but it still wont download the file
What device are you using? If you're on PC you shouldn't necessarily need anything else to download anything.
If you're using a tablet or a mac or whatever then I don't know... does anyone know a file host that allows large file sizes?

M

mister shaw

Who tf is this ward chick Andy why tf does she keep getting posted

Thomas88

Quite new to this site but is there like a 24 hour notice warning or anything when someone's about to drop? Like will anyone know when Kym Marsh will be leaked or is it just a case of checking every day

bluemoonjoel

Quite new to this site but is there like a 24 hour notice warning or anything when someone's about to drop? Like will anyone know when Kym Marsh will be leaked or is it just a case of checking every day
Check every single day, I've looked everyday since 2014, I'm addicted, as you will be to.

M

Mairneone1

Who tf is this ward chick Andy why tf does she keep getting posted

She was on Boy Meets World years ago. I think she was hotter back then. Now she's like an instagram slut or something. Constantly posting racy pics.