Fakes are everywhere

M

mazter

lol There will be a fakes forum there too. Some like the fakes. I could go either way. I have been known to make a few myself.

X

Xeenopeen91

lol There will be a fakes forum there too. Some like the fakes. I could go either way. I have been known to make a few myself.
Making and liking fakes are two different things, you should know that lol. In the process of making it, it looks great to you, but once you flatten the image, save it, and open it up in windows picture view, you can tell its a fake right away, it might be hard for other people to tell, but not you, the creator.
I think it has to do with the fact that we know what the original image looks like so well that anything else on too of it would look wrong.
But anyway were complaining about fakes because this site is thefappening official forms. Not post any nsfw celeb pic you found on reddit. When this first started all that was on here was legit fappening leak pics from august 31 and after. Now there's 30,000 members and people don't know what there talking about.

M

mazter

I'm having trouble finding a good site to upload my pics to. They lose quality bad.
If anyone knows of a good site, let me know. Hopefully free. Don't like spending money on my hobby.lol

M

mazter

I started the site. Just a few pics posted so far. Feel free to add some, or just wait for me to.lol
See you there if you enjoy some organization.
The site I found was the best for uploading was ImageVenue.