Fakes are everywhere

M

mazter

I have been collecting celebrity nudes for years and this site is a great idea but it is as unorganized as the Fappening folders.

Most are fake, some are real.
Really a downer for someone looking for real celebs.
Try this for a forum layout:

The Fappening
only REAL pics from the major leak on the last day of August. (I want to say again REAL)

The Fappening Fakes and unsorted
It would be the only site to do this

Leaked Nude Celebrities
Any leaked pics that are REAL from the past. Must be nude to be posted here unless they are in a set

Nude Celebrities
Anything nude, but not leaked personal pics

Celebrity Screencaps
Nude scenes from movies and TV as long as it's sexy

Celebrity Fakes
As the title says. Hopefully good ones, not the ones that look like 3 year olds did them

Celebrity paparazzi
Like the title says. If they are nude they belong in the nude section

Sexy Celebrities
Anything that is hot but not nude. Pokies, and bikinis would go here too

Celebrity Look a Likes
The ones you have in the Selena thread would go here

Celebrity Oops
Nip slips and pussy slips. REAL

Celebrities
Anything that does not go above, like headshots and pics that does not show a lot of cleavage or legs.

Links
Links to other nude sites. Split this into two sections, free and not free

If you need a mod here than please message me. I know what's fake and not.
I have also ran several sites and been a mod on more than a dozen.

Any other ideas for threads would be welcome below

Come on people, we need a site to go to that is organized and not full of bullshit.
As of now, this is becoming the latter.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
M

mazter

lol I will.
I will post a link to it here and the other thousand bullshit celebrity sites.

R

retoucher65

Fakes have always been everywhere. It's just aggravating right now because of the expectation of the real ones being released.
I do agree about the site organization... It's a must if this site is to survive.

M

mazter

Fakes have always been everywhere. It's just aggravating right now because of the expectation of the real ones being released.
I do agree about the site organization... It's a must if this site is to survive.
True, some of these people have to know what they are posting is fake, and bad ones at that.

M

mazter

It has pretty much stopped.
The guy that released the pics is on the run and for good cause.
The guy that leaked the Scarlett Johansson pics got 10 years for releasing 2 pics. Imagine what they are going to do to the Fappening dude.
I really think it is over. If there are new pics they will be posted all over, just like the ones that are out now.
I have been looking very hard every day, just seems like I'm sorting through shit to get a couple pics that are not even nude.lol

X

Xeenopeen91

You are on my level sir. Everyone is getting way to excited when they see some fake that a 5 year old could make. It wouldn't be so cluster fucked if we did what you said or if we simply had to submit a post for modding before it is actually posted. I also think that whoever actually runs these 2 sites wasn't around for day 1, which explains his confusion and fire under his ass to get something new (fake) up ASAP.
As for the fappening being over, I think everyone that has shit is just too scared to post at this point because they know something real will spread like wildfire, and will most likely expose them easily. 15000 plus people are monitoring this site alone, who ever leaks something on here is gonna get caught. This is a place for nudes that have already been leaked. Not a place to leak them. So for everyone expecting brand new pics here first, it's not gonna Fappen.

R

retoucher65

The guy that leaked the Scarlett Johansson pics got 10 years for releasing 2 pics. Imagine what they are going to do to the Fappening dude.
But wasn't that dude also the hacker? Supposedly, the guy leaking these photos isn't the hacker, just some guy who paid for the pics.???

M

mazter

There was no hacker. He didn't hack anything.
He made it seem that there was a problem with the service and had them change there passwords.
Then he accessed their accounts. No hacking.
Him and a buddy wanted to then release the pics and that is where they screwed up, because they released Jennifer Lawrence's.
If she wasn't involved this wouldn't have got to the point it is now with websites disapearing and all.

X

Xeenopeen91

There was no hacker. He didn't hack anything.
He made it seem that there was a problem with the service and had them change there passwords.
Then he accessed their accounts. No hacking.
Him and a buddy wanted to then release the pics and that is where they screwed up, because they released Jennifer Lawrence's.
If she wasn't involved this wouldn't have got to the point it is now with websites disapearing and all.
Really wish they wouldn't have released her. Or kate upton. I care about neither of them whatsoever. Pretty sure they're giving their lawyers so much money to make this seem like it never happened (which will never happen) that they won't be considered a listers anymore haha.