Ezibella Welsh

RCD1874

It’s a shame. She posted info about a BG video at one point but I dunno if it was a hoax. Would pay good money for it if true.

Smith_john

Bought the BG video and lost it when she left OF - devastated. Would love to know if she’s still somewhere else. Used to use lots of aliases. But yeah assuming she made a shed load of cash and can now live happily :( would love her to make a return!!

RCD1874

Bought the BG video and lost it when she left OF - devastated. Would love to know if she’s still somewhere else. Used to use lots of aliases. But yeah assuming she made a shed load of cash and can now live happily :( would love her to make a return!!
Christ, was it any good or pretty average? I saw a couple of the toy videos and they weren’t the best but alright. Somebody out there must have something. Everything I had I lost.

Smith_john

Christ, was it any good or pretty average? I saw a couple of the toy videos and they weren’t the best but alright. Somebody out there must have something. Everything I had I lost.
It was decent…not sure it was worth £100 lol. The guy fucked her pretty rough and she asked him to be gentle lol started in doggy, missionary and then back to doggy all on a sofa. Was gutted she wasn’t dressed in lingerie and heels, just white socks and a CK vest top :(

RCD1874

It was decent…not sure it was worth £100 lol. The guy fucked her pretty rough and she asked him to be gentle lol started in doggy, missionary and then back to doggy all on a sofa. Was gutted she wasn’t dressed in lingerie and heels, just white socks and a CK vest top :(
I think I scoffed at the price and thought I’d buy it at a later date, then after that she was gone. If I knew I’d have got it at the time but nevermind. Must be one man out there in the world with it, whether I ever see it who knows. Probably come back to it when the money runs out.

she also went as brattyilenia and did a few chaturbate shows (one with a guy from memory) but no idea if they were ever saved/stored anywhere

RCD1874

Yeah I’ve tried all aliases online and can’t seem to find anything. Short of asking her on insta and receiving the block I’m fully out of ideas and material unfortunately. Shame really. Made all her money as a dom I think.

Smith_john

Yeah I’ve tried all aliases online and can’t seem to find anything. Short of asking her on insta and receiving the block I’m fully out of ideas and material unfortunately. Shame really. Made all her money as a dom I think.
Yeah I’ve been tempted tondi the same lol twitter might be the best place to ask as she doesn’t upload to much there. I see she’s posted some pretty hot looking pics from NYE!!

Thisisit

Everything that's in here seems to be all you can find, she must have got a lot wiped out, there used to be another thread on here of her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Requests 0
K Requests 5
K Requests 0
K Requests 9
K Requests 0