Emma Roberts

grobbe

fantastic, there's no bush to be seen but there is pussy stubble, if only it were a bit higher res

this shit is kinda like my white whale, unreleased shots of photoshoots, some nip slips, the aforementioned pussy stubble, it's great. can't imagine how many pics are out there with starlets just letting loose, the best pics of Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez imo are the unpublished photo shoot ones with super high res and it's unedited, so you can cleary see pussy stubble/hair and armpit stubble. i'd love to see more leaks like this tbh

/too much info no one needed

L

lutherkent

fantastic, there's no bush to be seen but there is pussy stubble, if only it were a bit higher res

this shit is kinda like my white whale, unreleased shots of photoshoots, some nip slips, the aforementioned pussy stubble, it's great. can't imagine how many pics are out there with starlets just letting loose, the best pics of Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez imo are the unpublished photo shoot ones with super high res and it's unedited, so you can cleary see pussy stubble/hair and armpit stubble. i'd love to see more leaks like this tbh

What Britney pics?

supergrover

We need a Hi rez outtakes thread !!!

lurkym

idk maybe they weren't leaks but they're def outtakes, having a little trouble finding them right now

btw if i find them i'll post them in the britney threads and stop needlessly bumping this one
In which forum, sexy photos, nude non-leaks, or this one? No idea where to look

Mikebeme3

Have you Guys ever thought about possibly using the DM feature instead of chatting about someone else on a Thread that has nothing to do with said actual person???? Just it's getting tiresome receiving notifications for posts unrelated to Emma Roberts :rolleyes:
Well my reply was about Emma Roberts photos, not whoever he was talking about. I'd just assumed he was talking about her seeing as this is her thread and they had just come out

G

Gtalover16

Yes, it was from a Cosmopolitan youtube video which they since deleted, edited and re-uploaded with the nip-slip removed.
They had to know what they were doing right? Like some editor knew hell maybe even she knew to get some buzz? I cant imagine she poses "topless" this often without expecting a slip happening too

Redfred

They had to know what they were doing right? Like some editor knew hell maybe even she knew to get some buzz? I cant imagine she poses "topless" this often without expecting a slip happening too

It's common for these celebrities to be topless on set during photoshoots, either so they can do non nude poses covering nips, or even just to change quickly between outfits. Mistakes like this rarely happen though.

There's going to be thousands of great nude outtakes of A-list celebrities that we'll never see because they're stored on the photographers hard drive.