Emily Ratajkowski

V

vasval

No offense..but Vergara has a shit body imo..and before this turns into a full blown riot..lets agree to disagree

I can do that.. There' just so many great racks out there.. its hard for me to pin it down to a #1..

D

Donniep

You say that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
She’s a fame whore who would sell her first born for a extra three Instagram followers. Her body is amazing. Her face is terrible.

muc

She’s a fame whore who would sell her first born for a extra three Instagram followers. Her body is amazing. Her face is terrible.
Firstly, famewhoring has little to do with looks, rather it is about attention seeking. Secondly, I can give you at least five people with worse faces than hers.
1) Claudia Romani with her manface
2) Lele Pons looking like a stoner, except she is not on drugs
3) Micaela Schaefer who is surgically botched to high heaven
4) Jemma Lucy's moonface
5) Maitland Ward's Katia Winter knockoff

D

Donniep

Firstly, famewhoring has little to do with looks, rather it is about attention seeking. Secondly, I can give you at least five people with worse faces than hers.
1) Claudia Romani with her manface
2) Lele Pons looking like a stoner, except she is not on drugs
3) Micaela Schaefer who is surgically botched to high heaven
4) Jemma Lucy's moonface
5) Maitland Ward's Katia Winter knockoff
I could literally give you millions of people with worse faces than hers. Just walk outside and look around. Her famewhoring is an unattractive trait and makes her less appealing. I’d definitely fuck her, but I want to punch her in her butterface while I’m doing it.

om2kool

I could literally give you millions of people with worse faces than hers. Just walk outside and look around. Her famewhoring is an unattractive trait and makes her less appealing. I’d definitely fuck her, but I want to punch her in her butterface while I’m doing it.
That last line - So Offensive and disturbing

D

dannyboi86

And you all wank over bella thorne who has a face like a clumsy bee keeper? Sad cunts

Geardagas

If you're shallow enough to judge her based solely on her looks she's undoubtedly a goddess.
Unfortunately she is a worthless and disgusting human being and has reached Bella Thorne levels of garbage and filth. Her STDs run down her leg and infect anyone unlucky enough to tread upon the ground she's walked on.

D

Donniep

If you're shallow enough to judge her based solely on her looks she's undoubtedly a goddess.
Unfortunately she is a worthless and disgusting human being and has reached Bella Thorne levels of garbage and filth. Her STDs run down her leg and infect anyone unlucky enough to tread upon the ground she's walked on.
Being a POS is a real turn off for me. I agree.

marcellus__

Well well well, aren't you a sour one being the ugly twin.