Ellen Rose and Jane Douglas from OutsideXbox/OutsideXtra

XHunterX

Yeah the AI is good with Aoife. Jane alternate between slim and more curvy. But Ellen the AI just wants her to be big boobed and thicc. Sometimes just ignores all the small prompts.
It seems to nail Aoifes face perfectly almost every time, really does her justice there as it captures some of her cheekiness. It must really like blondes.
With Jane and Aoife it does make their boobs far bigger then either of them really have, but this is a fantasy after all and the boobs always do look good after all. It almost always seems to give all three of the same size boobs and very similar nipples too.
Ellen, what can I say? It's captured her smile and the way her eyes light when she's smiling and laughing, but it does seem to experiment a lot with her body type. She always ends up looking good though.

Keshka

Hi all,
I just wanted to check. I have been uploading and selecting full image. Would people rather I upload with the thumbnail option or stick to the full image view? Just don't want to upload in an annoying way.

XHunterX

Hi all,
I just wanted to check. I have been uploading and selecting full image. Would people rather I upload with the thumbnail option or stick to the full image view? Just don't want to upload in an annoying way.
I'm okay either way, but I think the thumbnail version would let the page load up a little faster. Have you plans for any others? Alex Lollies maybe?

Keshka

I'm okay either way, but I think the thumbnail version would let the page load up a little faster. Have you plans for any others? Alex Lollies maybe?
I don't know yet honestly. When I found this site I kind of got carried away playing with it. The prudence/merilwen/cthulhu stuff used up some of my remaining credits. A lot of the stuff I'm posting is from an unsorted folder and this is my way a picking out the good ones from the extra limbed monsters lol. Maybe when I next spend some money on this.

Keshka

Wow those last ones of Ellen are much better! Did you change something, or is the AI just figuring it out at last?
No I keep tweaking the prompts but the AI is still all over the place with her body type. I just cherry picked these ones in this batch.