Elle Fanning

J

jenojay

I thought Elle Fannings Birthday was April 9, 1998 so that makes her 19 ?? So all the arguments are for nothing. Unless the pics are 3 years old??

L

Leshiy133

Wow) Cute) Thank you!

Is there any news about her nudity (or no nude scenes) in a new movie "The Beguiled"?
As I remember her character in the original old movie have a nude scene (butt) with Clint Eastwood. Does remake saved that?

M

Mairneone1

Wow) Cute) Thank you!

Is there any news about her nudity (or no nude scenes) in a new movie "The Beguiled"?
As I remember her character in the original old movie have a nude scene (butt) with Clint Eastwood. Does remake saved that?

IMDB says "Rated R for Sexuality". Nothing about nudity. But even if it did mention nudity, it probably wouldn't be Elle; with Nicole Kidman and Kirsten Dunst also in the movie any nudity would probably be with them or one of the no-name actresses.

Sholmes

I came here to write that “I hope there are more photos” and then I saw a couple pics on vola, unfortunately still no nudity, and some photos arent new :( Hope will continue.

David2903900

Seems there might be, hopefully, something coming. I'd taken the recent rumours with a pinch of salt before.

I wouldn't get hopes up the person who posted that was just on a wind up only stayed a couple of minutes and left. Didn't sound like he was going to be leaking anything anytime soon. Not him anyway unless another person who has the leaks does. But the guy who dropped that was on a wind up.

S

Seraph-X

I wouldn't get hopes up the person who posted that was just on a wind up only stayed a couple of minutes and left. Didn't sound like he was going to be leaking anything anytime soon. Not him anyway unless another person who has the leaks does. But the guy who dropped that was on a wind up.

Yeah, I'd kind of figured that. Word was it could take ages. Those pics will be way too valuable just now. The only previews have been non nudes just to verify her set exists.

K

Kull Atlantis

Elle is in my top 3 along with Bar Refaeli and Alexa Bliss.
Keeping this set from us is just cruel