Dove Cameron

rmfgotenks

Yea but if you actually look at the image it's her right hand
If you ask someone to hold up their lefe hand, it would be on your right hand side. But if you look in a mirror, then your reflection's left hand will be on the left hand side. If that pic is a mirror pic, then the hand the ring is on is on the left hand.

gasm88

who cares ? did you know that one can take a ring from one hand to put it on the other one ?
did you know that this dialog is infertile ?
if you really want to debate about it, do it just the both of you, for god's sake !

sam361

If someone else took the picture then it would be her right hand, if she took it herself in a mirror it would be her left hand. Either way there's no way to prove it because the picture could easily have been flipped after the fact before it was posted.

enzyklop

Put yourself in the chair it's still her right hand guys
you are the biggest fool i have ever seen...
The topless pic of her could be flipped...
I flipped it back for you, so then you can see it could be both of her hands - but if you look close to her necklace you will see, that the originally posted toples pic of her is probably flipped, cause the name is mirrored.
So here is the backflipped picture... now you can see the ring is on the left hand, the name on the necklace is well spelled and says dove... and the ring on the picture with the microphone is in the originally orientation on the left hand as well..
any more qestions?

Attachments

• dove_flipped.jpg
    dove_flipped.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4,775
Last edited by a moderator:

enzyklop

The picture of her sitting in the chair is her right hand end of story bro back off it dude quit calling me names when you're wrong
WHAT?

Are you dumb or stupid?
you can see on this picture that the word on the mic is spelled correctly, don't you?
Then you can hopefully admit, that this picture is not flipped...
Furthermore this means the Ring is not on her FUCKING right hand - it IS on her left hand...

Once again for you, @Eppolito35 - the blindest of all:
dove_mic.jpg

Do you really wanna say that there is the ring on the right hand?
Holly crap - I've got better things to spend my time on than you fucking blind idiot...

sam361

WHAT?

Are you dumb or stupid?
you can see on this picture that the word on the mic is spelled correctly, don't you?
Then you can hopefully admit, that this picture is not flipped...
Furthermore this means the Ring is not on her FUCKING right hand - it IS on her left hand...

Once again for you, @Eppolito35 - the blindest of all:
View attachment 55425

Do you really wanna say that there is the ring on the right hand?
Holly crap - I've got better things to spend my time on than you fucking blind idiot...
The guy is either so stupid he doesn't know his right from his left or he's just trolling. Either way it's not worth the effort of arguing with him. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows it's on her left hand but him.

L

loconino

If you zoom in. She has a small mole on her body under her left breast. Mole is also present on the masturbating pic.