Celebrity videos request

N

nomhunterz

Um, yeah sure. Why don't I just go on this SITE YOU ARE ALREADY ON and download them. Then send them to you... Because its not like YOU ARE ON THE SITE THAT HAS THEM already. I can't fucking stand the ignant shit from some people.
Noone asked YOU to download them... I asked you to send me the links.

CoolCat13

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP POSTING YOUR DAMN EMAILS, YOU STUPID, LAZY ASSHOLES!:mad:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT THE FAPPENNG.EU FORUM KEEPS SLOWING DOWN & CRASHING!

IT'S BESAUSE YOU BARTSARDS ARE OVERLOADING THE FUCKING SERVER!

JUST FIND THE DAMN PICS & COPY THEM! STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING EMAILS ON THE FORUM'S WEBSITE, EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE TO SEND YOU THAT SHIT!
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAYS, 'CAUSE THEY'RE USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES TO SPAM YOU! YOU'RE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID & LAZY TO REALIZE IT!

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THE ADMINS DON'T GET OFF THEIR LAZY FUCKING ASSES & DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, THEN I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO SEND MULTIPLE ADWARE/SPYWARE & A GODDAMN HOST OF VIRUSES TO ALL OF YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESSES, THEN YOU'LL STOP DOING THIS SHIT, 'CAUSE INSTEAD OF CELEB NUDY PICS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO GET A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF 'TILL YOU KILL YOUR PCS!

If anyone agrees, please select "Like" for this thread! Once I hit 25 likes, I'm gonna Infect the whole fucking lot of them! By the time I'm done with all of these assholes, they'll wish they had the Goddam Ebola Fucking Virus (in Africa), instead their PC, Tablets, or whatever shit they're using to fuck-up our forum! Who's with Me?!??!?

N

nomhunterz

Actually you asked to send you the videos. Not links. And you're still a moron.
If you had a brain, you would understand... Seems like you pumped too much blood to your private part.

N

Noreik

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP POSTING YOUR DAMN EMAILS, YOU STUPID, LAZY ASSHOLES!:mad:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT THE FAPPENNG.EU FORUM KEEPS SLOWING DOWN & CRASHING!

IT'S BESAUSE YOU BARTSARDS ARE OVERLOADING THE FUCKING SERVER!

JUST FIND THE DAMN PICS & COPY THEM! STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING EMAILS ON THE FORUM'S WEBSITE, EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE TO SEND YOU THAT SHIT!
IT'S ALL BULLSHIT ANYWAYS, 'CAUSE THEY'RE USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES TO SPAM YOU! YOU'RE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID & LAZY TO REALIZE IT!

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THE ADMINS DON'T GET OFF THEIR LAZY FUCKING ASSES & DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, THEN I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO SEND MULTIPLE ADWARE/SPYWARE & A GODDAMN HOST OF VIRUSES TO ALL OF YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESSES, THEN YOU'LL STOP DOING THIS SHIT, 'CAUSE INSTEAD OF CELEB NUDY PICS, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO GET A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF 'TILL YOU KILL YOUR PCS!

If anyone agrees, please select "Like" for this thread! Once I hit 25 likes, I'm gonna Infect the whole fucking lot of them! By the time I'm done with all of these assholes, they'll wish they had the Goddam Ebola Fucking Virus (in Africa), instead their PC, Tablets, or whatever shit they're using to fuck-up our forum! Who's with Me?!??!?
chill bud, have a wank or summit. Just calm down