Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas88

You actually want the GMF file listed as 'fake possibly'? lol. We could only ever hope it's not all fakes; if it ever leaks at all.... As much as I'm not a fan of Kym Marsh though, I'm not averse to seeing hers if they appear... lol.
But it may not be fake Come on man don't kill the dream.

G

getadds23

Anyone have a link for where they're all being leaked to? really hope Jade and Leigh Anne & georgia may foote come soon!

Thomas88

Anyone have a link for where they're all being leaked to? really hope Jade and Leigh Anne & georgia may foote come soon!
I think they all just get uploaded here first pal. I'm new to this forum so probably best not to listen but it's what I'm guessing lol

P

PharoahEgypt

They usually get pinched from another forum nearby, a member of which scours the 4chan & vola pages for them then posts them over there first.

4fap3fap2fap1

Sorry if I inadvertently started a Little Mix leak rumour :oops: To clarify: I've heard nothing to suggest there will be. I was expressing a pipe dream, meaning I'm surprised LM or Girls Aloud have not been hacked. Hopefully there won't be any headlines tomorrow screaming "SEX PIC HACK: Little Mix fear they're next" :rolleyes:

fooster

Sorry if I inadvertently started a Little Mix leak rumour :oops: To clarify: I've heard nothing to suggest there will be. I was expressing a pipe dream, meaning I'm surprised LM or Girls Aloud have not been hacked. Hopefully there won't be any headlines tomorrow screaming "SEX PIC HACK: Little Mix fear they're next" :rolleyes:
check yo'self (i.e.: sources), before you wreck yo'self...:D

or use the thread...

E

Example363

I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to understand why the hackers hold back the images? Are they wanting to get paid for them??

If so I'll happily pay for the Kym Marsh pics and by the sounds of it Luisa Zissman's are full on and I'd pay for them too!!

Just interested as to why they don't leak them all? What are they waiting for??

mattiestar26

I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to understand why the hackers hold back the images? Are they wanting to get paid for them??

If so I'll happily pay for the Kym Marsh pics and by the sounds of it Luisa Zissman's are full on and I'd pay for them too!!

Just interested as to why they don't leak them all? What are they waiting for??

They will release them when the time is right unless they get paid off!!

Thomas88

Kym Marsh proving rather popular. Some great ones on the list, looking forward to a lot of them! Hope we get a flood of the brits one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0