badwolfemjay

Jack Package

Yeah now you mention, kinda weird that she managed to screengrab this within 13 minutes of it being posted...
Seems like she might be trying to turn this around and get more subs o_O

1693088539857.png

MrW96

Damn shame, it's been 3 bloody months since the lingerie pics leaked and still no one's gotten the good ones.
It doesn’t seem like anyone is going to either so why the mods haven’t taken the thread down is beyond me. It’s clearly not gonna get anymore content.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
It doesn’t seem like anyone is going to either so why the mods haven’t taken the thread down is beyond me. It’s clearly not gonna get anymore content.
You were asked for the name of the member who contacted you and told you to remove content, all content removal has to be done by dmca, members cannot contact others to demand removal.

MrW96

You were asked for the name of the member who contacted you and told you to remove content, all content removal has to be done by dmca, members cannot contact others to demand removal.
It was that “OooohAaaaah” account from above. I suspect it’s her on a burner account or one of her mates cos she was clearly pissed that people were asking for her content to be leaked but if I’d have known the thread was gonna go this way I wouldn’t have bothered with it in the first place