Back.after 2 months away because of problems.

• Thread starter Wellington Souzq
  • Start date
W

Wellington Souzq

Hey fellas how are.you doing? I am.finally back. Got some cool news like the new job, but i'll need a.certification and my new schedule make.it impossible to.do.it. Aside from this i'm still having some bad luck with the dating (i got cursed i sure of it) but finally after 3 or 4 years managed to see a female friend boobs and another one ass. Thats something. So just made this to celebrate my return (for how long i dont know)

D

dannyboi86

Hey fellas how are.you doing? I am.finally back. Got some cool news like the new job, but i'll need a.certification and my new schedule make.it impossible to.do.it. Aside from this i'm still having some bad luck with the dating (i got cursed i sure of it) but finally after 3 or 4 years managed to see a female friend boobs and another one ass. Thats something. So just made this to celebrate my return (for how long i dont know)
Sad cunt

W

Wellington Souzq

ya since some bad shit happened some years ago (brother's death) i got a lil bit focused on work and improvement... And then i decided to go back to my life this year and stop over doing shit and all ya know...?

And i got a bit rusty after all it was almost 4 years since last time i let myself have fun and not being focused on serious stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 5
D Requests 1
S OnlyFans 5
fapper OnlyFans 0
tm141 Instagram 3