Ariel Winter

T

Timmy Lea

Yeah the pic was fake but I reckon her boyfriend will have some delightful pics on his phone. So you and your GIF can fuck off.

fooster

Yeah the pic was fake but I reckon her boyfriend will have some delightful pics on his phone. So you and your GIF can fuck off.
watch your language, shit like that will get you kicked off this board. And if you want to contribute around these parts, do not post clear as daylight fake pics. welcome to the board, take time to read up on some of the pinned threads, as on how to behave and maneuver around these parts.

T

Timmy Lea

Like getting kicked off the forum matters. It takes 5 seconds to sign up again. I'm sure most around here are already onto their 5th account.

Matty321

Those that bite consistently on troll posts are actually as bad as the initial troll and fuelling them, of you don't respond, they don't post! Mods around here need to start removing any post that's not related to actual leaks!

Matty321

Man the mods around here are slack, delete these posts already! I don't mind taking over as a mod to clear these up as their posted, doesn't really seem to be done otherwise, just loads of jobless virgins bitching over irrelevant shite!

Matty321

If their gonna be on here bitching against each other, rather than waiting for or enjoying the leaks, you've gotta think they have social issues and thus probably don't get much action if any