Anne Hathaway dishes on Princess Diaries 3 rumours while Matthew McConaughey confirms he auditioned

crapper

The Fappening Bot
Staff member
Anne Hathaway dishes on Princess Diaries 3 rumours while Matthew McConaughey confirms he auditioned for Titanic as they appear on Watch What Happens Live.

The pair were on the show together to promote their new movie Serenity when they answered a series of questions about their careers, past roles and even the Oscars.

Asked by host Andy Cohen about the possibility of a third installment of Princess Diaries, Hathaway confirmed: "There is a script and I want to do it, Julie wants to do it, but we love it as much as you guys do so not unless it's perfect."

In a question for McConaughey, a caller asked what his audition was like for Titanic - shocking Cohen that he was even up for the role that eventually made a star out of Leonardo DiCaprio. "It went really well, well enough that you go outside and call your agent," he said, emphasizing that the audition was 'great' despite not winning the role. Launching into another rapid-fire game, Cohen asked the actors to yell out whatever came to mind when he says the names of some people they have both worked with. For Sandra Bullock, Hathaway called her an 'icon' and McConaughey said she could 'run the country.' He went on to call Timothee Chalamet 'loose, Diane Lane 'my first crush' and Matt Damon 'a good impersonator'.

Hathaway was then asked what her opinion is on the Oscars potentially going hostless this year. "Sometimes it's better to go with no host than force something that's just not working," she replied, in reference to the time she co-hosted with James Franco in 2011.

Cohen then asked her to fill in the blanks in a series of sentences. "Dear Diary, when I first met Julie Andrews...," Cohen began. "I was worried I was going to puke on my shoes," Hathaway finished. "One thing nobody knows about Meryl Streep?" Cohen asked. "Is that she's a really good gift giver," Hathaway said. "One time she gave me a pencil case made out of leather and shaped like underwear!"

Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 2.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 4.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 6.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 5.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 3.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 7.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 8.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 11.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 9.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 10.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 12.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 13.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 15.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 14.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 16.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 1.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 17.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 18.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 19.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 20.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 21.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 23.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 24.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 26.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 25.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 27.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 22.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 28.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 29.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 31.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 30.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 32.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 34.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 35.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 36.jpg Anne Hathaway Matthew McConaughey - TheFappeningBlog.com 33.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Requests 0
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 1
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 69
darkomen44 Celebrity Leaked Photos 69
fapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 19