AI Generated Fake Celebrity Nudes (not deepnude/deepfake)

fudefrak

My images are created by training my own Stable Diffusion based AI models, with a dataset of hundreds of images of the celebrity, as well as hundreds of images of a large variety of nude women and sexual positions.

Celebrity list:

Also, if any of you have similar methods, feel free to post them as well. Just not standard deepfake/deepnudes. Those can go in the other threads dedicated to those things.

Last edited:

StableInfusion

Some of you may have used various AI image generators, where you feed it text and it generates an image based on this text. Now, pretty much all of these from what I've seen have efforts in place to prevent nsfw images, but sometimes you can find certain words or phrases that get around those limits and generate something nsfw anyway. Well, I found a method to generate fake nudes from celebrities. I won't be saying what the method is exactly for now because it still works, and I'd rather not have someone tip them to patching it out. It will probably stop working eventually.

Unlike deepfakes/deepnudes, this isn't taking an existing image and modifying it, this is fully generating new images every time. Due to the way the method works, most of these images will be topless only, but sometimes more nudity happens. Also, because it's AI, sometimes there are weird results, whether the face doesn't look right, or there's an extra arm thrown in there or whatever, but many of the images look quite good.

As of the time I've created this post, I've created images for about 100 different celebrities, just anybody I could think of. Mostly people who haven't shown anything or have shown very little, but there are a few others as well. Most of these will just have a few images made, but some of them will have quite a lot more. I will make a new post for each celebrity and edit this post to link to each of those posts. So this post will serve as an index for all of the celebrities posted, which I can then edit with new images in the future if I do more for a particular celeb. Once I finish posting all the images I generated at the start, I might take requests, if they haven't patched it to stop working. I will start with the celebrities that have more images first.

Celebrity list:

Also, if any of you have similar methods, feel free to post them as well. Just not standard deepfake/deepnudes. Those can go in the other threads dedicated to those things.
Nice! You've been a busy boy, haven't you? Which AI platform have you been using?

fudefrak

Just fyi, I've been updating some of the posts in this thread with much higher quality nudes, like these for example. These take more work to generate, but the effort is usually worth the extra time because the results can be fantastic.

Attachments

• download5.png
    download5.png
    957.4 KB · Views: 501
  • download (5).png
    download (5).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 495
  • download (8).png
    download (8).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 522

Chugging

Just fyi, I've been updating some of the posts in this thread with much higher quality nudes, like these for example. These take more work to generate, but the effort is usually worth the extra time because the results can be fantastic.
I don’t know if you’re open to requests, but if you can get more high quality Selena Gomez ones, it would be much appreciated :)

fudefrak

I don’t know if you’re open to requests, but if you can get more high quality Selena Gomez ones, it would be much appreciated :)
In general I tend not to because I don't have a lot of time to do these so I'd never be able to keep up with requests, but if someone puts out an idea that I like, and I have some extra time, maybe occasionally. I added a couple Selena to

It's amazing what you can do with the right models. All of these are 100% AI generated. Went for more realistic rather than just nudes on these.

Attachments

• b0974179-3c0c-4949-b1a6-7139599150a6.jpeg
    b0974179-3c0c-4949-b1a6-7139599150a6.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 802267df-5e94-42b3-b4be-ba3083e7d334.jpeg
    802267df-5e94-42b3-b4be-ba3083e7d334.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 822
  • 5642f0d1-13e1-46c1-89d1-ac1c2e7f7e8d.jpeg
    5642f0d1-13e1-46c1-89d1-ac1c2e7f7e8d.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 726
  • 6b637d73-fe81-4c32-a6aa-312137ea6b39.jpeg
    6b637d73-fe81-4c32-a6aa-312137ea6b39.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 805

iansk

I would like to learn how to do this ,can anyone give any info on the software/programs -where to start?

BigJohn3

I've just found this thread and Holy fuck! I wish I hadn't looked at the pictures at bedtime!

I'm sure this is the best that a free AI software package can manage, but it's taken a list of some of the most beautiful women in the world and made them look like extras from Deliverance!

Hopefully the technology will catch up with the ambition soon

fudefrak

I've just found this thread and Holy fuck! I wish I hadn't looked at the pictures at bedtime!

I'm sure this is the best that a free AI software package can manage, but it's taken a list of some of the most beautiful women in the world and made them look like extras from Deliverance!

Hopefully the technology will catch up with the ambition soon
Yeah for some of them, the first technique I was using was pretty bad at faces. A few still looked pretty realistic though.

But the new technique I've been using is a LOT better.