LottieLion Discussion Thread

BonScott

Some of the latest stuff.
View attachment 1855616View attachment 1855617View attachment 1855618
It's honestly such a shame she's as flakey as she is. If she committed herself to it a bit more, she would be absolutely killing it in on there.

Just because she's not a committed sl*t like some on OF, doesn't mean she's flakey. Personally i like the pace she releases content & what that content has been so far, as it doesn't give everything away & leaves room for the imagination. In other words, she has morals & that's never a bad thing.

Tda183

Just because she's not a committed sl*t like some on OF, doesn't mean she's flakey. Personally i like the pace she releases content & what that content has been so far, as it doesn't give everything away & leaves room for the imagination. In other words, she has morals & that's never a bad thing.
She has morals and is selling nudes whilst having an only fans jeez would love to see what a slut is too you ahh

BonScott

She has morals and is selling nudes whilst having an only fans jeez would love to see what a slut is too you ahh

1stly we're yet to see nudes but If you have them? Please, do share @Tda183 :p

Slut.

Noun:
a woman, who is sexually promiscuous.

Archaic.
a prostitute; harlot.
an immoral or dissolute woman.
a dirty, slovenly woman.

OnlyFans.
Well, she's not exactly been hammering every hole with a double-ended dildo or indulging in a 3-way with 2 of her 'friends' has she mate??? :rolleyes:

Dumbfuck

I joined her page because she said she was going to

I joined her page because of the "posting everyday for 1 month" promise, think she has posted maybe 3 times since then...waste of money folks. Onlyfnas really need to start looking after customers better and offering refunds.
Not convinced that’s a legally binding contract or that OF stipulate a minimum amount of posts by a user so I think you’ll be waiting an awfully long time for that.

On that note, and granted I have done it to a degree, can we get back to posting pics when they surface rather than bickering and moaning.

fenners

Not convinced that’s a legally binding contract or that OF stipulate a minimum amount of posts by a user so I think you’ll be waiting an awfully long time for that.

On that note, and granted I have done it to a degree, can we get back to posting pics when they surface rather than bickering and moaning.
Not on that other guys side but you’d think if a girl is advertising her OF as posting x amount of times a week and promising x y and z and then not following through on it that it’s false advertising, you’ve bought the subscription being promised these things that have then not been delivered.
Far too many creators on there outright lie to get more subs, they should be held accountable

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
I joined her page because she said she was going to

I joined her page because of the "posting everyday for 1 month" promise, think she has posted maybe 3 times since then...waste of money folks. Onlyfnas really need to start looking after customers better and offering refunds.
If you word your compliant right and provide evidence to back it up you can get a refund, most of the time it depends on how you word a complaint and evidence to back your complaint up, screenshots of offer for example, you can’t just contact them and say life’s not fair she isn’t sitting topless in every picture, her offer was clear, posting everyday for a month. Doesn’t matter what she posts as she didn’t state it was going to be any state of undress or even her in the pictures but if she hasn’t posted for days on end then there’s your proof, easy refund.

Tda183

Slut.

Noun:

Archaic.
a prostitute; harlot.
a dirty, slovenly woman.

OnlyFans.
Well, she's not exactly been hammering every hole with a double-ended dildo or indulging in a 3-way with 2 of her 'friends' has she mate??? :rolleyes:
You never know what might turn up….

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Thread cleaned just so EVERYBODY gets a chance to grab a look and save etc rather than losing the actual content in amongst thanks and borderline bickering, just to clarify for Halocock, the content is a few months old but it’s the goods you’ve all been waiting for.

Tda183

So sitting around minding my own business and the FapGods contacted me it was beautiful angels sang, I cried and the world centred itself, as I’m now in the hospital on a drip replenishing my fluids it seems rude not to share the wealth, enjoy enjoy enjoy
Heres that golden ticket y’all been waiting on.
Hope you recover soon! You just gotta love them gods ahh

Halocock

Slut.

Noun:

Archaic.
a prostitute; harlot.
a dirty, slovenly woman.

OnlyFans.
I shared:eek:;)

So sitting around minding my own business and the FapGods contacted me it was beautiful angels sang, I cried and the world centred itself, as I’m now in the hospital on a drip replenishing my fluids it seems rude not to share the wealth, enjoy enjoy enjoy
Heres that golden ticket y’all been waiting on.
Is that real? Looks edited

Jim2002

Is that real? Looks edited
Of course it's real.

It has been slightly edited in order to remove the watermarks that were applied in order to prevent these leaks.
It's been well documented in this thread that she went to great lengths to prevent this sort of content being released.

The content has been given to us for free at considerable expense of the purchaser who is trying their best to prevent the leak being led back to them so they they may continue to receive such content and possibly share if they so desire.