Jorgie Porter apparent leak?

J

Jobe1

I would trade eden for any decent uk celeb set
What do you class as a celeb? if you're hoping for A list people won't just have them lying around, I have "social media famous" (Cringey term I know) girls, and a few Soapstars, if you want A list you aint gonna get it. Ive got:

Cemone Warren/Andrea (pics & vids)
Charlotte Lily Peden - @Charl_Minaj (Hacked Pics post Boob Job)
Charley Webb (1 Topless)
Louisa Johnson (3 unreleased)

Are you interested in any of those? and if you are, how do we prove to each other what we've got? Ive never traded before, Ive only bought

toadboy1985

What do you class as a celeb? if you're hoping for A list people won't just have them lying around, I have "social media famous" (Cringey term I know) girls, and a few Soapstars, if you want A list you aint gonna get it. Ive got:

Charley Webb (1 Topless)

Are you interested in any of those? and if you are, how do we prove to each other what we've got? Ive never traded before, Ive only bought

You prove by providing censored samples to show you have the goods, otherwise its just words

M

MariannaTrent

Charley Webb (1 Topless)

Webb and Thompson definitely buddy let's talk pal

mattiestar26

Charley Webb (1 Topless)

Can u show us the Louisa pics cencered

P

PharoahEgypt

Imagine collecting stolen pictures of naked women that you have never met and would never even giving you the time of day and swapping them with other weird perverts on the internet. Just imagine that being your life.

And just imagine being a member of a site that's existence is about just such activities.....?? o_O You/we're as culpable as the hackers, as they'd not do it unless there was a market for their perusal.... :rolleyes:

B

Beatts33

Charley Webb (1 Topless)

Any chance of posting Louisa and Charley Webb or how would I manage to get them?

That makes it sound like you are either a journalist, or a member of some kind of law enforcement agency. However, I'm guessing you "if either" are a journalist as surely anyone working within law wouldn't advertise the fact by making such statements.

J

Jobe1

Any chance of posting Louisa and Charley Webb or how would I manage to get them?
Well according to Michael, they don't exist so now Im thinking they might be fake, they don't look fake and nothing comes up when I reverse search them but I get the impression the guy knows what he's talking about, he mentioned Eden Taylor-Draper days ago and her sets now leaking

Michael jobson

Well according to Michael, they don't exist so now Im thinking they might be fake, they don't look fake and nothing comes up when I reverse search them but I get the impression the guy knows what he's talking about, he mentioned Eden Taylor-Draper days ago and her sets now leaking

I never said they didnt exist. Louisa unreleased does as I have it. Not sure on charlie webb though. Its only one topless pic if it does exist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Requests 0
J Other Models 1
G Other Models 4
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 128
crapper Celebrity Nude Photos (Non-Leaks) 21