Katy Perry's Boobs

X

Xeenopeen91

I'm done talking to a 12 year old man.
Makuhveli - likes received - 1 member since November 10th
Xeenopeen91 - likes received - 219. Trophies - 43. Member since September 9

Your shits weak and your age is weaker mr hypocrite.

If you were done you wouldn't have replied.
Now your just asking to be fucked with.
And btw, all you've done since day 1 of your membership is start shit. It's kinda obvious at this point.

Last edited:
M

MikeOd31

Her boobs and Emma Watson are becoming the holy grail of the fap. You guys do gods work and keep me going thru the day

D

dstanz110

And if that's an essay to you obviously your a little illiterate shit who hasn't even written a book report let alone grown a pubic hair.
It would appear that you have mistaken "your" for "you're". That is rather poignant coming from someone who is referring to someone else as "illiterate".

X

Xeenopeen91

It would appear that you have mistaken "your" for "you're". That is rather poignant coming from someone who is referring to someone else as "illiterate".
Dude who cares.
It's not your argument. Leave it alone.
And in case you didn't know, there's tons of boobs to look at. So why are you so anally reading my conversations just to prove a point that I mistyped something?

Last edited:
I

intoxin

Def a very underrated artist :) the larger files are gifs btw

Attachments

• 5092_katy-perry-breasts-see-through-50-580x435.jpg
    5092_katy-perry-breasts-see-through-50-580x435.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 2,705
  • katyperry3.gif
    katyperry3.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2,556
  • katyperry8.gif
    katyperry8.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,428
  • katy-perry-breasts.jpg
    katy-perry-breasts.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,515
  • kinky_gifs_of_katy_perrys_boobs_04.gif
    kinky_gifs_of_katy_perrys_boobs_04.gif
    987.7 KB · Views: 2,483
  • kinky_gifs_of_katy_perrys_boobs_24.gif
    kinky_gifs_of_katy_perrys_boobs_24.gif
    472.3 KB · Views: 2,325
Last edited:
D

dstanz110

Dude who cares.
It's not your argument. Leave it alone.
And in case you didn't know, there's tons of boobs to look at. So why are you so anally reading my conversations just to prove a point that I mistyped something?
See the problem is that I see pages and pages of comments that don't show me said boobs. That's all I ask for. More T and more A and less BS. I don't much give a shit about people arguing with one another. It's a dumb argument to begin with.

FiascoJones

Guys, true x-ray isnt real.
That video is specific to that one image, and even then is questionable in its authenticity.
There's no camera so good that it captures all layers beneath the clothing surface. You cant see through clothing after the fact and expect to see actual titties. True x-ray of a photo would only reveal the blank/white background.
Not trying to break hearts here or disappoint, but trying to save the energy for those who may truly believe this technology was possible. Cameras can only capture a surface. That video is misleading.

If that tech existed, all celebs and any person who ever took a pic would be revealed naked on some site somewhere, not to mention this one.

H

Hello there

Theres
Guys, true x-ray isnt real.
That video is specific to that one image, and even then is questionable in its authenticity.
There's no camera so good that it captures all layers beneath the clothing surface. You cant see through clothing after the fact and expect to see actual titties. True x-ray of a photo would only reveal the blank/white background.
Not trying to break hearts here or disappoint, but trying to save the energy for those who may truly believe this technology was possible. Cameras can only capture a surface. That video is misleading.

If that tech existed, all celebs and any person who ever took a pic would be revealed naked on some site somewhere, not to mention this one.
no cameras that can do that but there is GIMP software that will do it for you providing the clothing isnt dark and the chick is braless. Ive used it plenty times.