UFC/MMA/ANY FORM OF FIGHTING,NO WWE EVER,NO INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK CONTENT UNLESS ITS SEXY NO REAL NAMES TO BE USED

JollyD

brother, if you don’t like her content then simply just ignore my posts.

even though i agree her content is IG level currently..

It's not her, it's the type of content. The forum literally says, "No Instagram/Facebook content." If that is her OF, then it is trash that you could get on FB or IG. It's about what we're supposed to post, not the female. I've shared plenty myself on here, but made sure it kept to the rules requested by the administrators.

TumbleToes360

It's not her, it's the type of content. The forum literally says, "No Instagram/Facebook content." If that is her OF, then it is trash that you could get on FB or IG. It's about what we're supposed to post, not the female. I've shared plenty myself on here, but made sure it kept to the rules requested by the administrators.
christ...it's posted on her OFs so your point isn't really valid. Just for you.. A.K.

Attachments

• 3024x4032_0d022b8d38a3b2fd89ea98fe1e0286f3.jpg
    3024x4032_0d022b8d38a3b2fd89ea98fe1e0286f3.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 2,653

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
Going to try and be fair here, you acknowledge her content is borderline gonna get banned from instagram it’s so shit, so if you must insist on keep posting her then create a thread for her, satisfies your obvious liking of her and saves the other members from attempting self amputation of their genitals in mass protest at the lack of anything remotely sexy about her, sounds fair? Good let’s do that then:)

TumbleToes360

Going to try and be fair here, you acknowledge her content is borderline gonna get banned from instagram it’s so shit, so if you must insist on keep posting her then create a thread for her, satisfies your obvious liking of her and saves the other members from attempting self amputation of their genitals in mass protest at the lack of anything remotely sexy about her, sounds fair? Good let’s do that then:)
haha, that’s fair brother. :)

SmokinGunner

*cough* trex *cough*
:cool:

numcore

She won a title as an amateur still does jujitsu so quit getting emotional about free content!!
I won a title too so what lol its different levels for each title think of it like baseball A AA AAA or whatever also unlike her I won 2 amateur fights so maybe i should post my butthole on here because i won a title and some amateur events LOL

she hasn't even won any EBI events lol's there are so many EBI winners I can post on here but this is for MMA and for pros not amateurs!!! not BJJ ! We need a BJJ Thread for her and other girls like her stop posting her she isn't a fighter end of the story! I will shut up and start posting BJJ girls on here since she is allowed lol

Darthlabelus

I won a title too so what lol its different levels for each title think of it like baseball A AA AAA or whatever also unlike her I won 2 amateur fights so maybe i should post my butthole on here because i won a title and some amateur events LOL

she hasn't even won any EBI events lol's there are so many EBI winners I can post on here but this is for MMA and for pros not amateurs!!! not BJJ ! We need a BJJ Thread for her and other girls like her stop posting her she isn't a fighter end of the story! I will shut up and start posting BJJ girls on here since she is allowed lol

Bro is just yapping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619-123119~2.png
    Screenshot_20240619-123119~2.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,350

StarFishMonster

You are getting to emotional about free content that you never had to spend anything on go flex somewhere this isn’t the right forum