Selena Gomez

Ban Ban

Wanna feel my hammer?
Staff member
The guy you are referring to is looking to trade. I thought that was an instant ban, yet you seem to see it fit to remove comments complaining about your heavy handed mod style.
This thread had all comments not helping the thread removed, we see a lot of the comments before you do as new members need approval for their first few posts do you have proof the guy is looking to trade and yes it is instant ban, none of the comments removed gave any information as to what was in the set etc, anything of value and information will stay until everybody has seen it then comments are removed to keep the content together before we get reports that the thread is full of comments and no content, nothing heavy handed about his mod style most reports for this thread have been for pointless notifications , thanks for your input like I said if you have proof of him trying to trade feel free to provide it and he will be banned instantly, he already has a warning not to be trading !

CaptainSpaulding

I wonder what the story is here? Maybe one of the creative team took a sneaky phone pic, there has to be more.
Heard the video was taken in her dressing room while she was shooting her latest music video with the colombian dude with a cool 'stache (can't remember his name). She must have been fooling around with a friend.