Nuts/Zoo Models Full Frontal

cait

Looking for FF pics of the Nuts/Zoo girls from back in the day!

Thinking Sam Cooke, Katy Downes, Seren Gibson, Mel Clarke, Sammie Pennington etc!

letsgroove37

Looking for FF pics of the Nuts/Zoo girls from back in the day!

Thinking Sam Cooke, Katy Downes, Seren Gibson, Mel Clarke, Sammie Pennington etc!
Search the web, there are a lot available (on Planetsuzy, Famousboards...) and it's easy, you lazy boy :) Some have full frontals, others not... i've changed my HDD for a SSD an sadly have lost all I had :(

P

PharoahEgypt

though seren did a couple of ff shoots, and sam cooke has a few partial ff's in the various leak sets of lacey & kelly hall. pretty sure i could risk putting my house on there not being any ff's of katy, mel clarke, or sammie. mel clarke did show a little stubble one shoot, but not her actual pussy.

Emma pickle

Would love to see some of Hazel Jayne Fox. She did a girl next door thing around 2008 but it seems to have disappeared from the internet

TopCatsNumber2

Can anyone help? I'm sure there was an Northern Irish based "winner" of a competition. Her debut photoshoot was in a pub setting. It was either Zoo or Nuts.

Anyone remember her name?

Lenses79

Can anyone help? I'm sure there was an Northern Irish based "winner" of a competition. Her debut photoshoot was in a pub setting. It was either Zoo or Nuts.

Anyone remember her name?
Jenny Marshall maybe.
From the Belfast Telegraph:
"Carrickfergus stunner Jenny Marshall is a rising star in the UK's top lads' mags.

She is already a familiar face in Nuts, which features her latest sexy photoshoot in this week's issue.

Her glamour career took off earlier this year when she won the magazine's Bedroom Babes competition."

misfit_bazh69

Jenny Marshall maybe.
From the Belfast Telegraph:
"Carrickfergus stunner Jenny Marshall is a rising star in the UK's top lads' mags.

She is already a familiar face in Nuts, which features her latest sexy photoshoot in this week's issue.

Her glamour career took off earlier this year when she won the magazine's Bedroom Babes competition."
Would love to see her pics if anyone has them