Karyn Parsons or Tatyana Ali? from Fresh Prince of Bel Air :-)

donhulk

Karyn Parsons was nude in a shower scene in

I got the video because of the gorgeous Brenda Bakke. I was shocked when I saw Karyn's name appear at the start of the film. 2 for 1 :p

Sorry to tell you but, Karyn Parsons is not one of the women in the shower scene. I watched the scene from an unrated bluray rip and the site below shows screenshots.

Sorry to tell you but, Karyn Parsons is not one of the women in the shower scene. I watched the scene from an unrated bluray rip and the site below shows screenshots.

I got the VHS and she was in the shower scene. She was one who survived, running away. Those screenshots are only a small part of the clips of main characters of interest naked in the showers at the time. It was not just those few.

donhulk

I got the VHS and she was in the shower scene. She was one who survived, running away. Those screenshots are only a small part of the clips of main characters of interest naked in the showers at the time. It was not just those few.
I uploaded a clip with the shower scene in 1080P below. Honestly, I can't tell which one she is supposed to be. Could you post a screenshot from the clip that is her?

(There are a lot of pop-ups and sometimes it tries to have you download an iso. Cancel those and only download the file name in the link as an mp4 file. Sorry, I don't know a better free host)

I always thought this was her. Curly hair and long nails like she had in the rest of the film. She also spoke afterwards with a towel wrapped around her, so she was in the shower at the time of the 'horror'. I am not sure, but I also feel the shower scene was longer. I am probably wrong. Sadly I can not play my old videos anymore to watch again to check.

Attachments

• Brenda Bakke, Tane McClure@Death Spa (1988) hd1080p_Moment.jpg
    Brenda Bakke, Tane McClure@Death Spa (1988) hd1080p_Moment.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 383
  • 20220302_103439.jpg
    20220302_103439.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 370
Last edited: