Jenni 'JWOWW' Farley

S

SomeonEElse

Those first 5 pics are from some girls gone wild video. Seriously doubt that is her.

S

Shaddrack

Yea....not her....if it were , it was years ago and that lower belly tat is nowhere to be found.

X

Xeenopeen91

I wanted to call fake on this like 4 years ago when they actually came out because the belly button and tattoo do NOT match and that bitch looks like she's been sucking on Botox when jenni actually looks pretty natural in the face. (not anywhere else tho)
The Internet fools people so easily.

R

retoucher65

Agree that the first five are not her. Pic 5 shows a tattoo on her lower right side of stomach. Can't find any pics of her that match.

FiascoJones

Tats are not proof of anything as they can be added at a time later than the pics were taken. If you're looking for a match to pic 5, look no further than pic 13. Do better, naysayers.

F

FreeToFap

See? And we all thought The Fappening was dead, but then out of the blue comes a Jersey Shore skank to give us all hope-who ever thought she'd ever give so many hope for a brighter tomorrow?

X

Xeenopeen91

Tats are not proof of anything as they can be added at a time later than the pics were taken. If you're looking for a match to pic 5, look no further than pic 13. Do better, naysayers.
Yea... but we're talking about a tattoo that's in the nude photo set that isn't on her body in any of the later photos or current ones. So that means it's NOT HER, or that she has the best tattoo removal surgeon in the world because we would still be able to see the tattoo on her stomach slightly which CLEARLY and currently isn't there.
How do I know these pics aren't from a week ago when she could have "gone on a vacation and gotten them" or whatever you will say? Because before people even caught on to the whole jersey shore bullshit back in 2010, these photos were online claiming to be her. People were calling bullshit on them then, and we're still calling bullshit on them because that's what they are. Plain and simple.

X

Xeenopeen91

See? And we all thought The Fappening was dead, but then out of the blue comes a Jersey Shore skank to give us all hope-who ever thought she'd ever give so many hope for a brighter tomorrow?
out of the blue?
These have been on the Internet for half a decade. Jesus.

F

FreeToFap

I was trying to be ironical-but I suppose all context of inflection is lost in internet message board obscurity..

Crouchie

Gold Member
Sorry seems the topless pics aren't her. They are apparently of Kelli Durfey aka Kylee Karr aka "Leper" from TheDirty.com.

R

retoucher65

In what way does pic 13 match pic 5? I'm not seeing it.