Dua Lipa

stemyaless

This was the censored photo Dua Lipa posted. What makes you think the other one isn't real? It's not a stretch to think both exist.
As I said, I want to believe. Certainly an unedited existed at some point in time.
If it is a fake it is a pretty good one. The skeptic in me sees a slight lack of contrast/defined lines around the uncensored area which may indicate some doctoring.

As the original post is not mine, I am not really an authority on the matter.

Any information that others have to sway my opinion in one way or the other would be nice i guess. However, unless there is some sort of photo or information about the source/editor of the original, i reckon "liking" the posts of those who have already stated opinions would be good enough of a response - also just reacting/liking post would save us all a lot of bumps

2cropezgif-1-db059cf8da.jpg2cropDua Lipa Nude Leakn.jpg

FLASH WARNING: [my eyes hurt just from the time of typing this with the gif below]
the gif is a back and forth of the two photos, lined up about as good as i care to do

Bonus: Dua-Lipa-See-Through-TheFappening.Pro-5.jpg

Attachments

• BrowserPreview_tmp.gif
    BrowserPreview_tmp.gif
    381.1 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:

Farmer_Ted

From look of it the image looks legit. Not signs editing and tools ain't picking up any photoshop editing etc from what someone shown on a video

VampireLord

damn, I was really excited for a second, turns out the first pic is fake. well hopefully one day we'll see leaks of her, but sadly not today.

Admin have decided this is fake for some reason. The uncensored photo exists in real life on her phone and probably others! There's more evidence to suggest it's real it's just an easy one to forge.