Best NSFW Deepfake and Deepnude Websites?

Fishdude

Hi guys,

I've noticed that many deepfake websites no longer support NSFW face swaps. For example, Deepswap, which was a well-known NSFW deepfake maker, has nsfw filter now.

Additionally, this week I found that some popular deepnude websites, like ainude.ai and deep-nude.ai, are currently down.

As an alternative for deepfake, I’m using Facefusion, and I also use bestfaceswap.ai since I can only run Facefusion with a CPU (slow).

For deepnude, I’m trying Remagix (iOS), which is a new app.

Are there any better alternatives you would recommend?

Mlhelton219

PromeAI's erase and replace is essentially deepnude. You mask by clicking on areas or using brush then enter prompts and results are good if your prompts are good. They give you 20 free credits a month if you make an account and images only cost 0.1 if you don't use fast mode, which relaxed more is still faster than mamy other sites.

Very realistic results only drawback is it doesn't do small breasts or flat chests very well in my testing and I tried every prompt and it doesn't work. "Male chest" works but it looks like a male chest with hair.

herbertler

As OP said ainude.ai and deep-nude.ai were top notch. you could create endless mail-accounts and it worked perfectly fine with just clicking the clothes. Has anyone seen another site with this same interface like seen here (not working but online)?