WWE - Paige

Socho47

FOR FUCKS SAKE, would people stop arguing over semantics. And who cares if the picture was leaked last year, last week, or within the last hour. If it hasn't already been posted here, go ahead and post. And those whiny little c*unts comlaining "That's not new - I've seen it before"... So fucking what! Noone here cares what YOU've seen!

Dude! old stuff you can find anywhere only new stuff is worth while here.

D

Dewdiepie

Dude! old stuff you can find anywhere only new stuff is worth while here.
Have you seen the state of this forum lately?

I’d take old leaks any day over the usual whiny little cum stains we usually get posting here.

And besides, some of us don’t spend every waking moment scouring the internet looking for every single leak that exists, which is why we come here to see them all in one place ;)

Socho47

Fine if that is your opinion. But here's a suggestion. Just ignore the pictures you've seen before, instead of whining like a little girl in every thread, where someone posts a picture you've seen before.

Lol! you do realise there is a thread for old leaks post it there.

Socho47

Have you seen the state of this forum lately?

I’d take old leaks any day over the usual whiny little cum stains we usually get posting here.

And besides, some of us don’t spend every waking moment scouring the internet looking for every single leak that exists, which is why we come here to see them all in one place ;)

If you looking for old leaks look on the old leaks thread this is for new content only this site is being ruined by people being incompetent not knowing how to post on the right thread.

Socho47

Nah, that’s not what’s ruining it.

No. It's being ruined by douchebags who get furious, and post comment after comment, complaining about OTHERS posting something in the wrong thread... For every post with pictures in this thread, there's 10 posts with dumbasses commenting that what they posted is in the wrong place, not new, etc. etc... I wish ppl would just shut the fuck up. If it's really that big a problem for you, that someone posted the "wrong thing", have a cry, report it to the admins, and shut the fuck up!

Nah! The douchebags are guys who can’t tell what is old and what is new and ruin the threads doing it.

lutherkent

Why haven’t you mentioned the fags that bitch and moan about not having leaks then aren’t satisfied when they do get leaks dropped?

Talking which, haven’t seen DixMartie bitching for a while, hopefully he’s finally killed him self or wanked himself to death over my last leaks.

Socho47

Why haven’t you mentioned the fags that bitch and moan about not having leaks then aren’t satisfied when they do get leaks dropped?

Talking which, haven’t seen DixMartie bitching for a while, hopefully he’s finally killed him self or wanked himself to death over my last leaks.

Well there is a valid reason for people having a moan about no new content to talk about anything else isn’t a valid reason.

lutherkent

You must be logged-in or registered for see images

seems like a brad maddox camera version is coming
Correct, as I said there’s quite a few that haven’t been yet, I believe there’s more out there that I haven’t got yet myself. Just for the record, you guys are going to love what will eventually be leaked but as I said before, my leaking days are long gone, the Angelina love sex tape was my last drop.

Also my sources are suggesting around mania time there will be more leaks, so fingers crossed!

L

Lee1998

Correct, as I said there’s quite a few that haven’t been yet, I believe there’s more out there that I haven’t got yet myself. Just for the record, you guys are going to love what will eventually be leaked but as I said before, my leaking days are long gone, the Angelina love sex tape was my last drop.

Also my sources are suggesting around mania time there will be more leaks, so fingers crossed!
Can't wait

Jobe1

Are there any more proper vids? Not just ones of brad recording a screen playing a proper vid? I wanna see the full 3 some, we see them recording it so someone must have it

lutherkent

Are there any more proper vids? Not just ones of brad recording a screen playing a proper vid? I wanna see the full 3 some, we see them recording it so someone must have it
To my knowledge it’s paige that got hacked, therefore everything we’ve seen to date has been from her phone, for example to recordings or Brad’s recordings, semi hard dick pics from Maddox and plenty of selfies from Paige.

What is expected to be left over from the initial first drops? Is there a lot more of just little bits and pieces? Thanks for all the drops by the way ledge!