Winning Football Tips

Walter Waves

Guys, random I know..

I've made myself and lots of friends some decent money gambling over the last two football seasons as I have a very good knowledge of the football leagues..

They told me I should start a small close knit community of people who want to win some decent money and as I love this blog I thought it start here by asking anyone if they want in. I'm only looking for 20 or so people that way it keeps it personal.. any more information or pictures of bets I've won then inbox me. Let's make some dosh!

whitste18

Guys, random I know..

I've made myself and lots of friends some decent money gambling over the last two football seasons as I have a very good knowledge of the football leagues..

They told me I should start a small close knit community of people who want to win some decent money and as I love this blog I thought it start here by asking anyone if they want in. I'm only looking for 20 or so people that way it keeps it personal.. any more information or pictures of bets I've won then inbox me. Let's make some dosh!
I'll join you mate

W

Wellington Souzq

the football you say is soccer or the egg shaped ball thing? I like money i don't know shit about betting or have any interest latelly for sports (shit happens ya know)... I was just wondering so forgive me the dumb questiong?

D

DirtyBoy1

Interesting way to earn money, but I want to advise you one more way. Recently I was found , and I think this service can also be added to bookmarks