Trolls and Idiots.

H

Harthosi

Ok so far all I've seen on this forum for a long time apart from a handful of contributors are trolls and idiots. People bumping old leak threads with generic rubbish. Just this weekend has seen a multitude of threads bumped to the top by people who know only too well that they are wasting peoples time.

I believe in freedom of speech but not freedom to be a total prick. There needs to be a system in place that makes sure the people who have access to the leaks are trusted posters who know how to use a forum.

Let the kiddies play in a nursery area until such time they can prove to be a valid member of the forum.

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
i wish it would happen, but there are only 2 administrators on this forum. ZERO mods. so until the time that either crapper or fapper make someone a mod the forum is gonna be as is.

PharoahEgypt

Unfortunately, the powers that be have a strange way of sorting out the forum? I'm just back from a week long ban for absolutely nothing. I asked why to be told everyone else had also been banned; but that was a false reply; as I was also here incognito & seeing everyone still here but me..... Go figure!

Yes. further moderation would be helpful, at least it stopping fights from continuing, being able to cut them off before they turn nasty; but who of the current members would you want given that power? I can name several with time served or high post counts that I'd hate to see given the power to ride a bike, let alone moderate this forum....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
? Suggestions on blog and forum 3