tips and experiences to save a relationship?

A

Antodesy

Hi I read in a sex shop that you can play with sexy toys together with your partner to increase sexual desire. My husband does not look at me anymore and I actually feel a little tired. We decided to find a solution to our crisis to see if it is temporary, and without going to make couples therapies. Do any of you have experiences on this? Has anyone managed to increase sexual desire and save their marriage by buying sexy toys? if so, how did it go? thank you

W

Wellington Souzq

one married friend had her marriage saved as she started to cam herself in front of her husband as he saw others stroking to her he got his desire back. But dunno if it would work in your case, just a crazy story to share... (unfortunatelly i haven't had the chance to see her cam her gorgeous tits)

miofil

You need to get him some idea about the sex toy. There are many couple sex toy, Which makes couples sex desire very eagerly. You can tell him to try the sex toy at your playing time. I have experienced and my partner loved . I just put the U shape type couple sex toys one side in my partner vagina and others side out of the vagina. outer side works with the clitoriuos of my partner. In my opinion everybody will love the SEx toys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Other Models 0
Walter Waves Off-Topic (Photos, humor, dating, etc.) 12