Terry Richardson

Josse

So was there packed file from those pics somewhere? Otherwise could say that he just do what everyone of us would do if you would be in position where you can do
anything what you want. And what is that shit about someone looking young, if(and I guess so 'cause there is that sick hysteria about age limits in US) these models are 18 or more you
can fuck them anyway you want.

enzyklop

I would like to have a Model with Name List, in which every Model who shoots naked with terry or get fucked by him is listed with the respectively pictures... that is all a mess of finding some a-list celebs and then you do not know if there are more pictures of her... damn i hate this
and no... sorry i do not have the google-skills to find enough pictures to make that list by myself

T

tbdl60

I would like to have a Model with Name List, in which every Model who shoots naked with terry or get fucked by him is listed with the respectively pictures... that is all a mess of finding some a-list celebs and then you do not know if there are more pictures of her... damn i hate this
and no... sorry i do not have the google-skills to find enough pictures to make that list by myself
I agree !! and would be nice to regularly update the "shootings" of Terry ...... and so the "fuckings" of this fucking photographer !! I like this guy .... how many celebs he has fucked !!