Suzanne Collins (Brookside)

gertrudesmash

I thought Flack bits and pieces someone said were part of someone else's set and not directly hers. So either one of her many shaggy bfs or gfs

Colin Flip

remember trying to grab a whitmore set back in the day (the lagoon that's how long ago) ended up being load of social stuff plus a load of censored pics that ended up being part of a different set, skeptical at the least.....

Pharoahisangry

saw a couple of supposed whitmore pix while back; lying down topless side view, and one random tit shot; but no face, so not enough proof for me.

Colin Flip

saw a couple of supposed whitmore pix while back; lying down topless side view, and one random tit shot; but no face, so not enough proof for me.

yeah seems familiar, and a mirror pic with no face as well - dont suppose the same guy showed you a preview of laura trottt also? That was 100% bs the set...

G

gfcbb

Why do people “trade” when they just end up getting leaked anyway I don’t get why they board and keep sets back to trade with others when they all eventually get
Leaked to the masses ? Pointless lol

C

C1etus

Its like he's looked at a copy of heat magazine and just plucked 8 girls names out of it
Absolute complete fucking bollox from start to finish

Natalie Cassidy already was posted anyway. Smh