Search my liked threads

JohnnoKent

Hi,

I think it would be good to see the posts I have liked.

This makes it easier when it comes to searching posts I’ve liked for future viewing?

Thoughts?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
the best i can do for you right now is what ever threads you want to see again hit the "WATCH" button on the right side above the 1st post in the thread. At the very top of the forum under the Whats New there is a WATCHED section and any thread you clicked watch on with be there.

Thing is what ever thread you post in gets watched already so you would have to unwatch that thread if you dont want to keep up/

JohnnoKent

the best i can do for you right now is what ever threads you want to see again hit the "WATCH" button on the right side above the 1st post in the thread. At the very top of the forum under the Whats New there is a WATCHED section and any thread you clicked watch on with be there.

Thing is what ever thread you post in gets watched already so you would have to unwatch that thread if you dont want to keep up/

Thanks for that. Very interesting!
It’s just like the Mega Thread, I have to keep remembering what page things were on and finding the post again. Rather than just being able to see what I liked and finding it that way