S/M/P/S/Q/D

Dobdobz1

So, I didn't want to start a new thread in any of the model / only fans / requests areas but wanted to see if others had thoughts.

The "super" group made up of originally five (now three) thot/egirls ; (apologies for terrible name disguises) Boney BlockedIt, Day-Z Droop and Rinalin Bloo, and as they have seemingly got rid of the two hotter members i wont tar them with the same brush, especially as they look to have formed a better splinter group....

...well...It's all just one massive cash grab right?

I mean - yes - that's what most on onlyfans do. But I subscribed when it was discounted to see what their free content was like. It's mostly shit. 'They' are online every day, although I really suspect they have outsourced this to a social manager or bot because its the same bullshit replies / interaction over and over again. Messaging like they are there together, horny and ready to play, encouraging tips, all the while using old photos as their hook to draw people in.

Has anyone ever actually got anything decent from them? Or are they just massive scammers?

Last edited: