READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ ANY OTHER ON THIS FORUM....

TheBRADLeyB

I'm going to post in here because I do think we need a forum section that fapper (or any other mods/admins) are allowed to post in because a lot of this section has turned into people asking for pics that are already posted or people requesting that other photos be leaked which just shows you how many 12 year old boys and Internet novices we have here.

This site and forum is not associated with 4chan or the hacker who hacked/traded for all the pictures that are being released so there's no use in asking people of this forum to release more Italians or WWE persons or anyone specific because fapper isn't sitting infront of a locked room with 700 stolen pics just waiting for someone to ask nicely.

I recommend everyone visit the site in my signature and copy it into your signature to help cut down on some of these spam posts.

F

fappy_d

A minimum member join time or post count before threads can be made would be helpful.

Or a subforum for new members that they can only see so they can get all their retardation out of way before becoming a proper member.

G

Grinch69

To all of you ignorant people... this is not a place where you request things.... If the persons name was not on the original list.... DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.... if you want to do that shit on 4 Chan or Anon IB.. fine.... STOP DOING IT HERE.

End of rant.
I know yo

G

Grinch69

To all of you ignorant people... this is not a place where you request things.... If the persons name was not on the original list.... DO NOT ASK FOR THEM.... if you want to do that shit on 4 Chan or Anon IB.. fine.... STOP DOING IT HERE.

End of rant...thanks.

I know that you think your smart but your not thinking correctly.
The hackers are reading this site and they are still hacking because they can't be stopped without shutting down the cloud, so any suggestions could be looked into in the future. Our request may remind them to check into this person's cloud casbah because they may not have been on there original list. Some of the actresses that they chose to search out are ugly as F$&@ and you can see that for yourself. Just maybe the fans request will show up next.
Don't say that they don't want fans or us lowlifes would have never seen any of these photos and no one would be in jail.
So read the post and wait like the rest of us.

G

Gnor1

If you think that hackers are doing things by request, for free more power to you. I'm sticking to the people on the original list that have yet to leak.

TheBRADLeyB

"The hackers are reading this site and they are still hacking because they can't be stopped without shutting down the cloud, so any suggestions could be looked into in the future."

Okay either you or myself are very wrong on this. I'm told that the Fappening list (the list that was released when the very first released the Jennifer Lawrence pics, least the first set) is the list of all the celebs the hacker had. There's conflicting stories about whether the guy who released them hacked them all or has been getting some via trading, but the hacker accused of releasing the first set is on the run and that TheFappening part 2 and 3 are just us getting more of those already hacked pics. I haven't heard any talk that would lead me to think that the hacker/s responsible for TheFappening are still hacking targets currently.

One it makes no sense to hack 30 iCloud's, release photos from 12 of them alerting everyone about the hacks before you go back to hack more people (giving them time to change and avoid hacking) and two there hasn't been anyone aside from Anna Kendrick who's name wasn't on the original list that has been posted, and Anna Kendrick's name may have been omitted from that original list because there are no nudes.

Somebody please let me know if I'm wrong but my understanding is that the accounts have been hacked and now it's just about releasing them, not getting more.

TheBRADLeyB

I've noted a few people already who WEREN'T on The List.

Most of those have been proven
Fake, old, or obtained in a way not relating to TheFappening hacker(s). Some of the Fappening pics have been discredited as well which could have been obtained via trading. And there are certain celebs like Kendrick who wasn't nude in any photos and that could be why she was not listed.

Who is Keyboard yelling at and does he realize that you can't slap people through the Internet?

K

Keyboard Warrior

Fake, old, or obtained in a way not relating to TheFappening hacker(s). Some of the Fappening pics have been discredited as well which could have been obtained via trading. And there are certain celebs like Kendrick who wasn't nude in any photos and that could be why she was not listed.

Who is Keyboard yelling at and does he realize that you can't slap people through the Internet?
What part of "slap the shit outta everyone of you" can not be processed by your slow little brain? I'll slap you right in the pussy you little bitch

A

autofire

I reckon I'm ok with request threads as long as that's clear from the title. The amount of mini heart attack false hopes I have and lost in the space of a nanosecond

hevakis

Warning do not feed the trolls

B

bubu222233333331234342

heyy can some one hack this acc from xenia tchoumitcheva and donwload the pictuers on this site?

thx

TheBRADLeyB

This forum has lost control with spammers and trolls. Mods/admin blame lies on your shoulders. No longer a reliable site

I would disagree. This forum has been very satisfactory and in fact has been a great asset. Let's not forget that this forum is not even needed as they post the pics on the website which kills you with ad takeovers on mobile every time you do anything. That's where they are going to make their money, this forum is a bonus that they have no responsibility to owe us. If you click threads or links not directly from Fapper or other trusted people than that's on you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Requests 0
T OnlyFans 6
N OnlyFans 3
J OnlyFans 76
L Requests 0